Cheese Niblets! :)

Taylor...

Well. Im back to school now,arent I? Urgh...

I gotta call Allie...

"Allie? You there?"

"Oh hey Tay! Heard you had an awesome night? MHMMM?!"

"Well,you can say so? I MET TAYLOR SWIFT!"

"Tay,you performed. Okay. Thats the best part,not the meeting Taylor Swift."

"Right. Can you give me a ride? I need one..."

"Mmmkay,sure. I'll be there in a five."

"Kbye."

And she hung up. I picked out the white tank top we bought the other day,a white skirt that ended at my tigh,well,it was not that short.

By the time I was done,I walked down and Allie pulled up in my driveway,smiling at her I opened the door to her car.

"HEY ESKIMO!" She squealed and started rambling about how yesterday everybody started chatting her up about Justin. Right.

"-And then Lauren was like 'Where is Taylor?' and then I was like..."

"Lauren? Guess we havent told her yet..."

"Yeah"

Lauren is a good friend of ours and we told her everything. Just not this eh?

-----*SCHOOL!*-------

Ugh. School,every kid's horror. Unless you are popular,that is...

Once I stepped into building of unknown terror,it was dead silent.

Like yesterday.

Ugh...!

Until.....

Everybody ran towards me and started bombarding me with questions. I shoved and pushed my way through the crowd but there was too many people.

Ah heck it.

"EVERYBODY JUSTIN BIEBER IS IN THE CAFETERIA RIGHT FRIGGIN NOW!" I heard Allie and Lauren scream. Everyone D·A·S·H·E·D to the cafeteria. Oh thank heavens.

Wait is that...? AHHH GODDAMNIT!