Ryan's Girlfriend :)

#PrayForCaitlin

--------------

Justin's Point Of View...

While eating breakfast,Selena was staing at me. To people it may be 'Gazing Lovingly' but its just hardcore staring at me.

She is like...a witch! (no offence,Selenators) She is ruthless! Ugh,so much for true love and tryna win Taylor's heart by making her jealous of Selena's relationship with me. There goes Plan...I dont know...Z?

As I took another spoonful of cereal,yes,I have got no mood to eat...i saw Ryan,yes Ryan,creep up behind Taylor.

"RYANNNNNN!!" I yelled before he scared the hell outta Taylor,he burst out laughing as Taylor jumped in her seat and almost fell off of it.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE,BRO?!" I exclaimed excitedly,MY BEST FRIEND IS HERE!!! Oh,and his girlfriend,Emer,too...

"CAME TO SURPRISE YOU BRO,AND....SOMEONE ELSE?" we laughed and Taylor put on her 'LOL' face without even laughing-she just grins sloppily and laugh really hard on the inside.

Emer went up to Taylor and they immediately started talking. Selena,left out,obviously went to join their conversation. As Taylor introduced her to Emer as a friend,Emer gave her a hidden death glare that only we can see.

Lol,its gonna be one good concert show.

And I realized...

Its Taylor's last night with us.

Dayummmmm...

"HELLO,BIEBS?!" Chaz waved his hand infront of me. Wait. Chaz? CHAZ SOMERS?!

"CHAZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!" I exclaimed,not able to contain myself. So...i may sound like a sissy right now but who cares?! I GOT EVERYTHING THAT I NEED RIGHT HERE BY MY SIDE! Maybe not Selena...

But...

Yeah...

---

Taylor's Point Of View..

Awweh,Ryan and Chaz came over to visit! Its like,across the world-Stratford to Singapore!

Ryan's girlfriend,Emer,introduced herself to me and started to talk about howthe guys get over-excited when seeing each other.

:)

Then Selena joined us,as I introduced Selena to Emer,Emer was giving her a death glare that was barely noticable to the human eye. I'm a hyena ;)

Lol,jkjk. I observe well...

And we started talking about the boys.Selena mainly saying how well I go with Chaz and stuff...matchmakin much?

Maybe I could give Chaz a try..he's kinda cute,the sloppy way.

And there as I gazed over Chaz,Justin was staring blindly at the three of us and when he saw that I was looking at Chaz he gave Chaz a jealous look. Ugh,get over it,Justin.

"Emer,you're going to the concert,right? Well,Taylor and I are performing!" Selena boasted and Emer rolled her eyed,which was clearly noticed by Selena cause Selena gaveher a glare back.

"Yeah,sure I am! Taylor,what song are you gonna be singing?" Emer asked excitedly.

"Well... 'A Place In This World' by Taylor Swift. Selena is singing a song written by me and two of her own songs."

"You wrote a song?" Emer looked atme her eyes as big as saucers. "WHATS IT CALLED?!" she was beaming,wel....

"Its called 'Love You Like A Love Song' " Selena shot quickly.

I looked at Selena confused. Was she jealous of me? What?