Meet me,Greet me,Dont ever kiss me ;)

"HEY IM JUSTIN BIEBER!"

*Screams* Ugh. Why? Why meeeeeeeeeee?!

Why,is my bestie Allie a Belieber?

Why,did she have to drag me here?

Why,must I diss Justin Bieber?

Gah. My ears hurt. Ho can Justin Bieber last show after show after show with that much screaming?

Next on list:Ask Justin Biebah why his ears can take so much torture.

"OMG JUSTIN BIEBERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!"Allie screamed as he busted some...moves.

"So y'all know Jaden Smith iight? JADEN COME OUTTA HERE!" Everybody screamed their heads off.

Except me,duh.

And then they started talking and dancing and rapping and blablabla then everybody was tryna get Jaden and Justin's attention to get on stage.

Heh. You bet Allie was screaming. Like hell. Mmh hmm.

"Hey you,girl with em purple tanktop!" Allie screamed her heads off. Well,duh she got chosen by Justin. Now everyone's attention diverted to Jaden while he choose the girl that will be tortured mentall-"TAYLORRRRRRR! OMGOMGOMG! JADEN GOT YOU! TAYLORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!" I snapped back to reality and heard Allie,once again screaming her tiny head off.

Great.

I am going to die.

On stage.

With a hundred girls mentally laughing because I was chosen.

Haha.

As i tried to run away,Kenny was sent to get me back. He swept me off my feet (literally) and put me over his shoulder. I hit his back repeatedly but he wouldnt budge.

"AGHHHHHH YOU MONSTER LET ME GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

"I'll never let you goooooooooo" Kenny sang and everybody laughed.

"NEVER SAY NEVAHHHHHHHHHH! LETT MEEEE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM!!!!! ALLLIEEEEEEEEE! DAAAAAAAAD!!!!"

Then Justin went offstage towards us and told Kenny sonething that sounded like "Ill take it from here,Ken"

Then Kenny let me off. But i got picked up.

By Justin.

Ugh.

"LET ME GOOOOOOOOOOOO! OR I WILL PUKE I TELL YA,PUKE ON YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!"

He chuckled and as we got on stage I started running around until Jaden went 'ö'

Justin and Kenny was chasing me around. I finally managed to get backstage but Ryan...Good? Pulled me back onstage.

"Okay,this girl is nuts. Its either number one,she is too excited-" Ryan started. Oh God. He had to say it.

"WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

"Or number two,she is a disliker."

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

"Hey but we got her best friend,Allie,right? Allie tell us,Belieber or not?" Justin rubbed in...jerk.

"BELIEBERRRRRR!" She screamed.

"Awwwwh! Lemme give you a HUG." Justin said and he came over to.me to hug me,tightly. Then Jaden.

Geez. Stop it. Im blushing! -Not. Ugh!!!!

"And maybe a kiss." My eyes opened in horror and shock and he kissed me. On the lips.

"AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed.

"Told ya she is a Belieber ;) " Allie said.

Not helping,Allie.

"EWEEE YOUR BIEBER VIRUS! BLUEGH! VEJBXJBODNEXBXIENCUEHODGDDUDDJ!" I screamed as i scrunched my face in disgust.

Everyone gaped at me in shock. I could hear girls saying 'She aint a Belieber?' 'Lucky girl,but she didnt like him,after all.'

"I am out of here!" I screamed as I ran away.

"Taylor,no,Taylo-" and I ran off the stage,with droplets of water dripping down my face.

He stole my first kiss.

That kiss I wanted to give someone else.

Heck him.