wanna look like Mick Jagger and Mickey Mouse collaborated together? aight,then!

Justin's Point Of View...

I worked with Allie to get Taylor to the AMAs. Evil,I know. But I need to see her. Its been too long,one year too long! I finally got hold of her address but I stuck to getting to her locker first,though I knew where it was a long time ago. I painted her locker,specifically,purple (With permission fron the school,of course.).

Allie said she was so upset and embarrassed that she left school the minute she read the card.

Ah,the AMAs...Taylor personally doesn't know what's in store for her. I am now eighteen,she is now seventeen. Mum was so proud of me when I told her what I was planning to do...

Which,is not to be disclosed now. The AMAs! Yay! I'm going to be performing,yet again! This year's show is going to be...AWESOME. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! BEYONCE IS PERFORMING!!!!!!! GIVE ME FIVE WHOOPS OR WHAT?!

"Justin! Rehearsals!" Mum called out to me,urging me to hurry up.

"Yeah I'll be right over!" I replied.

Taylor's Point Of View...

"Must we really do this now?" I groaned.

"Yes,yes we do." Allie said firmly. The AMAs weren't even near,but Allie being Allie wanted to buy clothes for it NOW!

Jake,being the lucky duckling in this sister-brother relationship,couldn't tag along because he has football practise. TELL ME HE'S DEAD,I HATE HIM!

As Allie dragged me towards her car,I saw Jake blow me a kiss and a wink. JERK!!!!!!!!!!!

*The mall*

"Here! Oh the AMAs theme this year is individualism!" Allie spoke as professionally as she could. Faileddddd.

"Right." I answered sarcastically.

"Fine,fine. There ain't no theme!" She admitted.

"I thought so." And she dragged me to a whole lots of shops. Which reminded me of Justin bring me out to get clothes for the VMAs...sigh...

*an hour later*

"Okay,last one,promise. This," Allie showed me a purple strapless dress,"Or this?" A red dress.

"The red dress,Jake won't like you in the purple,too revealing."

"Jake won't be there!"

"Still the red,its so...Allie..."

"Serious?"

"Yes."

"Okay,what about you,Taylor?" Allie looked at me.

Danggit,no dress.

My eyes searched the entire store,or whatever I could see from here,and found a few good dresses.

"TAYLOR. SERIOUSLY. THAT'S HORRIBLE." Allie screamed at me. I gotta give this to her,this IS horrible! The dress I was trying on was green...

DEFFO NOT MY COLOUR. And it had frills and stuff! Ugh. I changed into another dress,oooooh,it's orange!

"You wanna look like Mick Jagger and Mickey Mouse collaborated together,by all means." Allie stated harshly. Kwdbejbjebejnje. She's mean!

Okay,last dress!

"Taylor," I got my ears ready for her to scream in my ears,"We found your dress. C'mon let's go." Allie surprisingly smiled at me and we headed for the cashier.

Apparently,Allie winning this tickets got her some free dresses. Whoo.

=.="

Anyways,I still don't know if the AMAs is a good idea,I have a bad feeling,a one deep in the gut,about this.

---A/N

AYE! AYE! AYE!

SOOOOOO,SUP?! PEW PEW PEWWWW! I'M SO HYPED!

It's like the lastest of the lastest chapters left and I got it all planned. But I've got a question for you guys...

Epilogue? Or Sequel? Because it really changes everything! The rest of the story's in your hands now,so remember...comment,Epilogue? Or Sequel after WCIDWTWFR ends...?

[VERY IMPORTANT TO COMMENT CAUSE I HAVE DIFFERENT PLANS FOR BOTH!]

Joa xx