What.........? (part 2)

Taylor's Point Of View (In this case...MY butt,and yes,that's revenge,Taylor...-Justin)

Seeing Justin's shocked reaction really cracked me up,I thought he was a prankster? Well,a prankster gotta be on guard and no matter what don't look like an alien dropped from the sky and started making out with Selena Gomez,right?

Hahahahahahahahahaha.....

"Taylor,tell me what was that all about?" Justin asked and Kenny laughed out loud (LOL,if you don't know cuz you're too used to the term 'LOL'.....)

I just shrugged and Allie went to talk to him,it'd better be nothing about me...

As I walked out of the building,I saw a sea of faces stare at me...maybe they were expecting Justin? Yeah huh...but after what seemed like....twenty seconds,some random dude cheered and everyone else did.

Right.

And then some guy with a suit came towards me and started talking to me.

"Hello,I am Mr Lesley,you can call me Eric,I saw you up there on stage and you were pretty amazing,with the crowd,the humor,and most of all,your voice-"

"My voice?"

"Yeah,you were singing 'Baby',weren't you?"

"Yeah huh."

"So I was thinking maybe you would want to sign with us-"

"Sign with you?" I heard a familiar voice say,and it wasn't mine.

Justin.

What tough luck...

"Oh hi,Justin...seems to me like we met again?"

"Yes,and were you trying to sign Taylor,my...-"

"Your frie-"

"My Girlfriend to your company? Well,I do not think so..."

"Why not we ask the young lady herself?"

"Yeah,why?" I questioned. He looked at me in a 'You so do not wanna do this right now' look and I glared at him,giving him my 'I so do' stare.

"Ask her,then"

"Fine,Taylor,would you like to Jo-"

"Eh,,sorry Mr,err,Lesley,signed with Scooter. Kbye."

Justin and Lesley guy gaped at me with their mouths wide open. But Justin recoiled earlier and smiled at me.

"Yeap,She's taken. By ME,and by our recording company."

"ah,whatever." Lesley guy sighed and walked away. I immediately turned to Justin and prepared to scream at him.

"Girlfriend?! GIRLFRIEND?!?! Hey!"

"Wait,before Lesley dude finds out,we better get to Scooter." so we went to Scooter and explained everything to him.

"You what?! We gotta sign you now,I know him,he will go by all means."

"So....I gotta sing for your company? Aka the company Justin is in?! Awwwwh!" but deep inside I really am not sure on what I am actually thinking about. Singing?

For...the whole world to hear?

What if I do not make the cut?

"But I don't know,Scooter..."

"Wait." he held his hand out to signal to me to wait awhile.

Fifteen minutes later,Scooter got off the phone,well...Finally!

"Yep you were saying?"

"I gotta ask my mum fir-"

"She said sure,because she knows you dream of being a singer one day. And she knows you can sing."

"She wh- no wait,YOU WHAT?!"

"Taylor,trust me,you did not know what he did to MY mum,yours was fifteen minutes,mine was like....three hours?!" Scooter chuckled at Justin's smartass talk back and I just stood there like an idiot.