Ouch...not me!

Oh my gosh...just let me rant awhile,okay? I just cannot believe what Selena and Justin made people in a shop do! They made them leave even if they didn't give a hoot about Jelena being there! YO,rich kids,GET A GRIP. Nobody wanna see your PDA,too.

Even me,Justin. I mean...I....forget it. And SELENA....STOP BRINGING JUSTIN TO HOOTER'S CAUSE YOU THINK YOU AIN'T GIVING HIM ENUFF BOOBS. Yes,I just said that. What? Selena has a 'small boobs' reputation and that did not come from me but from people you shall never know of. Like...HOOTER'S...seriously?

And then....If you guys follow me on Twitter you would feel fed up because sometimes I tweet insensitive stuff about Jelena. Like...hello? So? Like I give a hoot about you unfollowing me! I tweet stuff about...say maybe about how Jelena is being inconsiderate,disgusting and plain ridiculous in a way I wanna barf when I see their Public Display of Affection. Seriously.

Did you see the Hawaii,Maui...thing? Turn the picture of em in the water and it looks like their getting it on in public. Ugh.....*mind barf* And JUSTIN. WHERE THE HELL IS KIDRAUHL?! I WANT AND NEED HIM BACK,JERK.

Justin is not like that...everything's changed since Jelena. Where is Pattie now? Selena probably locked her in a maid's closet because she thought every older female than Justin would wanna steal him away like she did to us Beliebers. Hmph...and I thought I could give her a chance,which I am trying very hard to-even now when I'm saying this.

The computers were turned on. LMAOOOOO.

WAIT-Jelena,yeah. UGH,JUSTIN,SHE WEARS UGGS! SHE SAID NEVER! SHE WEAR A HELL LOAD OF MAKEUP! What the he'll is wrong with our boy's head right now?! Ugh...

-end of my rant,thanks for reading that if ya did. Selenators,IM FUXKING SORRY IF I OFFENDED YOU,BUT DEEP DOWN IDRGAF.-

Taylor's Point Of View...

As soon as we got ready,we headed out to Universal Studios,Singapore. It looked pretty amazing. Justin was tweeting,as usual. While I was looking out the window.

We finally reached the destination and I had to drag Justin out the car because he's face was plastered to the screen of his phone.

"TAYLOR!" I heard someone yell...and I recognized it was Bernice.

"Hey,Bernice...where's Joa?"

"Upstairs,waiting? Kristen's with her. Zoe,too. And Beatrice. So....it's only me and you and you."

"WE BETTER HURRY,THEN!"

I saw Joa talking to three other girls,Zoe,Kristen and Beatrice? She saw us and shrugged while the other three yawned at the sight of Justin. But squealed when they saw Bernice. Man,these girls are weird!

"What the?! No recognition of the Biebs?!" Justin exclaimed,pissed. Or...pesssst...

"Yeahhuh...." Joa said with a bored face. "I just wanna go sit the roller coaster...NOW." she walked off and entered USS with the three other girls in tow.

Bernice mouthed 'Sorry' to Justin as I held in my laughter,but I couldn't. My laugh came out in fits of giggles.

"WHAT?!" Justin yelled and I ran away,behind Joa. "Joa,care ta...introduce us to your friends?"

"Oh,yeah. Right. Zoe-Mrs Beadles. Kristen-Mrs Somers. Beatrice-Mrs BackUp Dancer. Bernice-Mrs Bieber..."

"You?" I asked her,weirdly.

"Mrs Butler!" Bernice,and the three other girls said together. Ryan...ah,he's cute.

"Alas,you now know,missus...." Joa said,cheerfully this time and took my hand and brought me to this daunting Blue Roller Coaster that wrote "Battlestar Galactica:Cylon" infront. She smiled and all of us went in.

-During the ride-

SITTING BESIDE JUSTIN,I WAS CLUTCHING HIS HAND THE WHOLE TIME. HE WAS WHOOPING WHILE I SHUT MY EYES AND SCREAMED MY LUNGS OUT. THIS THING HAS FIVE FREAKING LOOPS...FIVE!

After the ride,I actually thought it was awesome =.="

Justin was chuckling at me and I was so tempted to pull his hair out of his head right frickin now.

-3 rides later-

"Wait,I see Faith." Joa said as she began running towards a girl with shoulder length black hair and glasses.

"FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAITH!" she yelled,the girl turned around and Joa tackled her to the ground. Ouch. I wondered if they were alright and I almost went over to check until I saw the both of them rolling on the floor,clutching their stomach,laughing.

What?

Lmao...

-----

Hated this chapter....too angry to write something decent.

Ugh.

Check my message board,got an announcement.

Love...Quinny.