Don't lock me in a room with...HIM?!

Taylor's Point Of View...

So....taking a sip of Pepsi doesn't seem bad right? I mean,after screaming at the guy for so long,it actually feels good to have fats flowing down your throat.

Yes,I said fats. Since.....very other stick thin girl thinks that Pepsi,diet or not,is a can full of fats and sugar overload. So...oh well,I'm gonna be fat!!! Yay!

I was still sitting in the waiting room,enjoying every moment of my bieber-free time..

That is,until,Allie came in.

"Allie............what do you want? It's not your fault!" I squeaked as I felt the next moment coming...with Allie screaming and such.

"Tay,first off...I am not here to say it's my fault. But to say that...remember those DMs Justin...'sent' to you? Well,Selena did it,it wasn't him,okay? She was jealou-"

"Jealous of what?" I soooooo do not need any of this right now....SO DO NOT.

"You making him smile."

"Smile? Like...'U Smile...I Smile....' smile?"

"No Taylor,they have this sorta smile where you cry your hearts out,scream your head off,and murder people,WHAT DO YOU THINK?! Duh! So Selena sent those stuff. End of story. Forgive him. And we get a happy ending,okay?" she said as I coughed on my Pepsi,she expect me to get all cosy with him now? Hah....nice one,Allie....

"Err,nuh uh...you never know if he is lying,you know? Especially when you are a fan."

"Ugh,at least I tried. You wanna go now? The concert's in a ten..."

"I'll be there,when...ehmmmmm,I feel like it. Aka,around ten minutes....after the show?"

"AGH! Taylor,I'll see you ten minutes into the show or less. No more than that,or I will lock you in a room with Justin!" she screamed.

"Ahhhh,okay! Okay!"

---6minutes,28 seconds into the concert.

Oh my god...

I was dashing to my seat,I cannot win a one way ticket to Bieber hell....NO!

I saw Allie's black hair bobbing up and down and I knew I found her,there weren't many brunettes,ya know?

"OMG Allie,I made it,I made it,don't lock me in *pant pant* room with *pant pant* HIM" I pointed to the guy on stage.

Just when I pointed at him,he looked our way and smirked....uh oh......