Oh Great Damn...

Taylor's Point Of View...

Me and Caitlin actually hit it off quite well,we started talking and then we started talking about plain crap nonsense.

"So,flight right? I brought a few options for you."

"What options? No glittery dresses and 6 inch high heels,right?"

"Nah! I brought: number one-Sweatpants and a tshirt. Number two-Hoodie and some jeans? Number three-Hoodie,shorts. Number fo-"

"I want Hoodie,and shorts!" I exclaimed. Well,it Seems like the best choice...

"Alright then!" She brought out the Hoodie and shorts. To my own horror,the Hoodie is light purple and had glittery stuff all over it. It wrote 'Kissed Justin Bieber and Loved it! ;) ' What the...

"Justin bought it for me,never wore it. So I thought maybe you could wear it. Haha,and the shorts are just shorts,actually one of the softest pair of shorts I have ever worn!"

She brought the shorts up,it was white and almost of the same material as the Hoodie. Soft,soft,soft Hoodie..........

"Wear it now,so I can do your hair and make up and stuff."

Make up? We are going on a flight!

"So what if it's a flight? You gotta be pretty for the biebs,know?"

Did she just answer me? Oh well,I'm fine... I changed into the clothes and walked out. She looked surprised but immediately hauled me into a chair,once again,do not remind me.

She told me to close my eyes,blah blah blah,you know,girl make up stuff kinda thang.

She then straightened my hair,then curled the ends. This girl IS pro! She does everything! Hair to make up to clothes co ordination to...everything!

"Done," she said as she swirled me to face the mirror. I wasn't as shocked as the first time but I looked pretty good :)

"Whoa...thanks,Caitlin..." I gasped,I have never felt this pretty. No,I did....oh well!

We walked down to see Christian and Justin playing Black Ops...

"My kill streak!" Christian screamed as *boom boom* *bang bang* happened.

"Dude I got a headshot!" Justin yelled and high fives Christian.

Christian saw me and Caitlin and his jaw dropped,Justin was still playing but Christian nudged him and he saw us.

"Your...Kill...Streak..." Justin said as he stood up.

" Your headshot...." Christian said...or whispered...

Caitlin started laughing and I blushed,well apparently,Justin's eyes were still on me...

"Justin,baby,she is JUST wearing a Hoodie?" Caitlin said,amused.

"Your Hoodie that I gave you that you didn't wear that you gave her that she is now wearing Hoodie......" Justin replied,eyes STILL stuck on me.

"Don't you guys have a flight to catch? Caitlin and Taylor has been up there for thirty minutes and you gotta be there in an hour half..." Christian blankly stated.

"OH YEAH!" Justin exclaimed and Christian and Caitlin laughed,what siblings :) "Lock the door on the way out,Cait!" he said and he grabbed my arm and in a matter of seconds,I was in the car and he was speeding off.

"Hey mum,yeah,we are leaving now,thank you. Yeah,you take care too. Love you mum,see you next week. K bye!" then he made another phone call..."Scooter,Ryan? Oh,yes,yeah,yeah,yeah,we are on our way! Mmh hmm sure,sure okay. Mmmh Yep yep yep. Bye."

"What was that all about?" I asked,cracking a smile,he's flustered state was cute :) Wait,did I just say he was cute?

Yeah huh...

"Need to tell mum I'm leaving,thats one. And two,tell Scooter or Ryan that we are going now."

"Ryan OR Scooter?"

"They like to play twins and confuse me =.=" "

"Oh,okay :)"

-30minlater-

"Scooter we are here!" Justin exclaimed,many people were looking at me. Or my Hoodie......whoops...

"Just in time dude! And hey Taylor...nice...Hoodie..." Scooter said 'hello' to me that way,yes,that way...

"Yeah,I know..." I mumbled. This was embarrassing! Omg omg omg there was paparazzi!!!!!

DamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamnDamn

DamnDamnDamnDamn

DamnDamnDamn

DamnDamn

Damn...

"Oh great Damn..." I whispered under my breath...

"It's alright,all the more you are mine now ;)" he said in a totally not Friend-ish kinda way...

Eeeeeep!