COME HOME!!!!!!

• Dedicated to Tee Yi Your-Breath-Stinks Yun

Taylor's Point Of View....

He smiled at me,then started driving away...looking out the window,trees flying by us. I rolled the windows down,feeling the cool breeze hit my face and mess my hair altogether...

"Where are we going?" I asked,but deep inside not caring where we were going,but enjoying the cool breeze against my face.

"We are going...to...a carnival!" he said excitedly,like a child,but I was excited,too! I love carnivals,I just simply love love love love love love carnivals!

"Seriously?! That's great! I love carnivals!" I exclaimed. I think,I will be sitting on every ride. Like...the Tornado? Some roller coasters...etc etc etc...

"Knew it,who could ever hate carnivals?" he asked,totally thinking about something I couldn't read. Definitely some memories he had of carnivals...

Ten minutes later,we reached 'AnnaMarie Bay',the place where the carnival was held. Justin parked the car and immediately dragged me to the Carnival.

(I realized I said 'Carnival' a lot xD )

"The Tornado!" Justin and I said in sync as we watched people get swerved round and round and round in a clockwise,anti-clockwise manner. I stifled a laugh as I saw the people on the Tornado look as though they were going to die.

"They look sick," Justin stated,"Real sick..."

I wanted to say 'Are you a wimp and are you gonna back out?' until he said,"What wimps,c'mon,let's go ride it!"

Clapping my hands like a seal,I ran excitedly towards the Tornado. We rode rides after rides after rides. And we played so many carnival games. It was a wonder how nobody recognized us.

"Excuse me a minute,I need to go to the bathroom :)" I said,excusing myself.

He nodded and continued playing some shooting game..

Once I came out of the bathroom,somebody threw me a giant penguin. Awwwwwh....it was Justin!

"Penguin? Seriously? BUT IT'S SO CUTE!" I said,fiddling around with the penguin's flippers. Or whatever their... (flaps hands thingy) was...

I almost forgot all about Jake and Tyler,until Jake called me.

Son of a gun...

Nope,my dad ain't a gun,okay?

It's just a phrase...to describe somebody of lowly status...

"What?" I answered into the phone.

"Look,Taylor,I am sorry... I did not know it would be so easy as to scare the crap out of your boyfriend-"

"You bastard,you didn't get enough from that slap?! Want another one?! You wait for it. But for now,at least YOU know,I am not going home!" I yelled into the phone. Gaining stares from everyone.

I hung up,not giving Jake a chance to explain. I tugged at Justin's shirt,"Justin,I...I want to go home but...I can't go home,I can't go back to My home..."

"Come to mine,then...c'mon,leggo..." he took my hand for the hundredth time today and he brought me home...

Or to his home...I guess.....