I did that? Oh yes,'I' did

Justin Bieber! (His point of view. Which in this case,meant looking at some girl's butt.-Taylor)

Its just that something about her that makes me want to never let her go.

But I kinda dont like her since she hates me.

Did I do anything wrong?

"Hey,err,Justin? Its me,Allie. I need to tell you something." Allie said,softlu. And obviously,she snuck away from Taylor.

"Yeah,sure,take a seat?" she sat down and started explaining herself.

"As you can see,last year when Taylor was a Belieber. We shared an account and I guess I tweeted you too many times under Taylor's name. You DMed her and told her to stay away. She was so devasrated she deactivated the account and she just couldnt get it off her mind. She saw how loving and embracing you were to the other Beliebers and she just gave up on salvaging everything. She thought it would be normal but I was still a belieber and bugged her every now and then. You followed me and DMed me nice stuff and she just sort of thought you were bias. She started keeping her distance but it turned into hate. Even though i know that she has still a trace of her live for you. Dont get me wrong. As a FAN." I was shocked.

Very shocked. So thats why she hates me? Because of that DM and then my unbalanced love for the Beliebers? But I have never sent any DM of that sort to anybody!

Wait. I remember. It was Selena! Selena did it! Because she was jealous of this Twitter account that no matter when or where i read their tweets,i smile!

"Allie,i did not send those. It was Selena,sh-she was jealous of Taylor's Twitter account,thats why. I tried to contact the account but it was deactivated. I didnt know why. I contacted Twitter but they could do nothing about it since it is deactivated and not in use anymore. So I gave up,but I always wanted to find the account user. Guess I did. And i hurt her..."

"Justin,"she began,"if its Selena that sent those stuff then its really not your fault,really..."

"Taylor will understand,right?"

"If you could give me some time to persuade her,i would try. But if it all comes to the worst,Be prepared to get yelled at."

I chuckled and told her a "yeah,sure." and she left.

If only she knew those tweets made me SMILE.

But its all lost hope since those DMs were sent.

What psychopath would send their fans hate?

Selena,maybe?

Right.

Jealousy kills,and this time,it killed my fan's love for me.

-----------A/N----------

Hey,first note hre! :)

Btw,i really dont hate Selena but its just in the story,if i make any kistakes,feel free to comment or tell me :)

And i also want to know how the story is so far. Its not meant to come off as funny but i guess it did. Ugh. Lmao ;) i would dedicate chapters next time