AWWWWWWWWWWWH!

After he dried his hair and shit,he came out in only his boxers. Nice,right? Nuh-uh,NOT AT ALL.

He kept smiling sheepishly at me as I looked at him in a disgusted way.

"Take a picture,it lasts longer." he said,OBVIOUSLY smirking.

"Betta not. Will puke if I do." he exploded into laughter as I rolled my eyes at him.

Then he stopped,but looked shocked. What? "Taylor? You do know there is ONE bed,right?"

My eyes bulged and I looked at the bed I was sitting on. Dang it! "So now what?!" I said,throwing my hands up in the air. Actually..I didn't really mind sleeping with hi-SHUT UP.

"I don't know,I sleep on the floor? For you?" he added the last part,joking. I chuckled and thought it over. Wasn't really fair for him,though.

"Its alright,you can sleep with me. Just divide the bed into centers." I stated while smiling at him. He smiled back at me and began jumping,or so it seems.

"REALLY?! THANKS!!!!" He hopped on the bed and we divided the bed into halves,you know why. While trying to get some sleep I felt uncomfortable. Very,very uncomfortable. I meant,We slept together before but I personally didn't know. I just,fell asleep,like he did that night.

"Uh..."

"Yeah..tay?"

"Nothing."

"Mmmh." ««---Hope its to say 'Hmm,yep. Sure..

I finally got a bit of sleep. My eyelids slowly drooping. -ASLEEP-

~The next day~

I woke up in the middle of the bed division,and wondered how the hell I got there. Then there is Justin,where was he?!

I walked around the room,and found a box of...Tampons? Someone must've left it here. I went to the bathroom and got a shock,trust me.

I found Justin.

In the bathtub,sleeping...

The bathtub was filled with pillows and he wore a bathrobe to cover himself. Awwwh,he didn't have to do that! My heart poured and I got a warm fuzzy feeling in my tummy. Yes,I said tummy. I woke him up gently,causing him to stir in his sleep.

"Justin,wake up..." I whispered as I wound my fingers through his hair. "Justin..." I whispered yet again,trying to wake him up more. To no avail.

My fingers just kept sweeping through his hair like that,not stopping while I whispered his name.

"Uh..." he mumbled,but I heard it. 'uh'? Wait...

Silence.

I continued what I was doing till I heard him "Unf" again,this time more intense. Erh...

"Justin?"

"Ah..." OKAY,WHAT NOW?!

"Sweet dreams..." he whispered and continued sleeping.

Five minutes later,while I was still,yknow. Something stopped me-his hand flew up and grabbed mine. His eyes opened slowly and when he saw me he smiled like the little demon he was.

Awwwh...