AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWH! (Justin's View)

Justin's Point Of View...

-Last night-

While she slept I was still wide awake,for the fact that I was really tired. Taylor was rolling around her side and she fell. Yeah...I think Taylor IS a bed faller,she fell off a queen sized bed and now half a king!

I quickly shuffled out the bed and hurried to her side,man,this girl can sleep like a pig! Even on the floor! I cleared the bed of all the division and picked her up and settled her to what seems to be comfortable for her.

"Oh,Taylor..." so where was I gonna sleep? I walked around the room then to the bathroom. Now,the bathtub actually seemed quite pretty for a sleep in. I tried,but sleeping in a cold piece if ceramic with just boxers on is.....

ROOM SERVICE! Haha,genius,Baby!

"Hello room service! How may I help you?" the operator on the other end of the line chirped like a bird. I hate that.

"Uh....hey I needed some extra pillows? Can I get some?"

"Sure,you can! How many,sir?"

"Make it...five? Wait,no...ten! WAIT. Fifteen! Yeap,fifteen pillows."

The other line went silent. Urh....

"Sure,sir! Room number?"

"Room number...48-26"

"We knew that,just had to make sure. Your Uh,pillows will arrive in a few minutes."

"Thank you."

"Our pleasure."

And I hung up. Well that was awkward...and true to the operator's word,the pillows arrived shortly.

"15 pillows,sir?"

"Oh yeah,thanks!" the guy looked at me and smiled enthusiastically,also known as...fake.

He handed me the fifteen pillows and watched as I awkwardly trudged into the bathroom.

"Thats it,thank you." I said and handed him a tip. He smiled and walked away.

I filled the bathtub with pillows and took the bathrobe that was hanging invitingly on the wardrobe and draped it over me. This was nice...and before I even knew it,I slept.

-THE NEXT DAY-

I felt someone's finger thread in my hair,while whispering my name. Was that...Taylor? Or..or Selena?

Selena was a touchy subject for me-I really really liked her. She cheated on me,I forgave her but she wouldn't come back. She went to him,that Cameron guy from All Star Weekend. Ugh.

I opened my eyes slowly and I saw Taylor,softly threading her fingers through my AWESOME hair...I took her hand and smiled at her.

"Good morning,Taylor..." she smiled and took her hand back.

"Good morning,devil in stitches :) " AWWWWHW......IMMA DEVIL?!

"Watcha....doin?"

"Notging,tryna wake you up. Muss up your hair,you know...the usual?"

"So you usually admire me?" I asked,arching my eyebrow.

"Whatever you say,pinhead." She smiled and took off. "We're meeting the girls today,get dressed for a theme park!" she called out from outside the bathroom. From the mirror I could see her taking her clothes out. Just a casual tshirt and shorts...oh well,then.

---A/N

Ain't that sweet?! Of course it is! =.="

Okay,love you all. Remember that MmmmmKay?

Xoxo,

QUINNY