Super Bass :)

Justin's Point Of View...

Selena's eyes widened,she covered her mouth and went to comfort Taylor. "I'm sorry,I don't mean it that way! You can perfirm it if you really want to! I promise!" she said with much sincerity.

"No,its alright! I don't want to!" Taylor's face immediately fell,and mine did too. Usher only looked at Selena in pure horror and outrage,obviously pin-pointing her as the person that created this mess.

Selena? She looked afraid,one of the emotions you could rarely see. Was she the one who did it?

"I...I got to go now." Selena said and left the room. Usher only sighed at this and started rubbing his temples with his hand.

"Wait awhile," I said and Taylor gave me a weak smile. I followed Selena out and grabbed her wrist.

"Ugh,what?" she grunted and struggled in my grasp.

I rolled my eyes and dragged her into some random room.

"What do you want?!" She yelled at me.

Bleh.

"Did you do it?" I asked firmly,I needed the truth.

"Do what?" She replied indignantly.

"Did you,ruin the scores? So that Taylor couldn't perform? Did you ripped her dress into pieces?"

"I ripped her dress into pieces,yes. But I would never stoop so low as to ruin her career in the making." Selena replied with tears forming in her eyes.

"Then who did?" I asked softly,she was vulnerable now. Very. She shook her head abd shrugged. "Okay,I believe you. Sigh,c'mon let's go..."

Who would,who could've done this? Me and Selena approached the stage and we could see Taylor talking to the band.

"What's my options right now?" She asked.

"We can give you a list right now?" the drummer said like he was asking a question.

"Give it to me,please?" Michael,the guitarist nodded and immediately got to it. She is strong,and that was what I loved about her.

Five minutes later,Michael handed her the list and she studied it gingerly. Looking at it with much intent.

"You really love her,don't you?" Selena asked out of the blue.

"Infact Selena,I do."

"I'm sorry Justin but...I really love you and can't bear for you to leave me..."

"I understand." I replied and smiled,not looking at Sel. She pecked me on the cheek and left to get to her dressing room.

Taylor's Point Of View

I stared at the list,I was lost.

"-Invisible,Skylar Grey

-Super Bass,Nicki Minaj

-Look At Me Now,Chris Brown

-Party In My Head,September

-Crazier,Taylor Swift

-Whatever Justin Bieber and Selly G song. :) "

I stared at Michael. "You can play all these but can't play ONE country song?"

"Crazier! That's country!" he retaliated.

"Right,right. Okay,I'll tell you this. Justin,get your ass here,too."

Justin scurried over and pulled ne to him. Ugh.

"Justin,can I open the show?" I asked.

He looked at me like an alien. Then he smiled creepily,"Shuah! But what song?"

"When I open up the show,I'll do Party In My Head. But just one song and I'm done. Then later for the actual performance I'll just see what song I should sing. I mean,I would love to sing them all but-"

"Do it,then." Selena's voice echoed throughout the stadium. She smiled and continued,"But I wanna do Super Bass with you!"

I hugged her and hugged her again. "Of course!!!!"

"So its settled,then?" Michael asked.

"Yep,Party In My Head first. Justin performs and when I am up I'll sing Invisible then me and Sel can do Super Bass. Look At Me Now Justin is gon' perform at the end,right?" I replied,sweetly.

"Yeap." Justin hugged me and popped the 'p'.

That settles everything,then

----

A/N

WHOOO! Who could have sabotaged the whole thing?! Especially if it ISN'T Selena? Guess! And why?

Hearts,Quinny