Why what?

-The next day...

Walking into school,seeing some girls look at me. Seeing some couples make out. Eeeeeeew,btw. Seeing some boys giving me the up-down. Seeing Justin Bieber talking to All-

Justin?

Bieber?

"Hey sis,looks who's here? Congratz on your recording deal,btw." Jake said.

Outloud.

The place got eerily quiet as some girls gasped,some people stopped dead in their tracks,some people just staring at me with their mouths wide open.

"Oh hey,Taylor!" Allie called out to me and everybody stared at her. Typical Allie. Attention Queen. I walked over to Allie and did our secret handshake.

"Hey there,Taylor...Ehmm,Scooter told me to get you? We just need to get you started off,y'know?" Justin said casually,oblivious to the girls ready to pounce on him. And i hated the attention. It was still quiet.

Still quiet.

Getting quieter now.

And I am not even sure if it could go any quieter thank this.

And I was wrong,it grew quieter.

Thanks alot,Jake.

And then Mr Walker walked out of the office,saw everybody froze and smirked. Well,until he saw me and Justin and Allie.

"Oh hello there,Ms Evans and Mr Bieber. Ms Evans,your mother has called and told me everything,you,may take your leave with Mr Bieber now." he announced for the whole world to.know. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. Kill me,NOW!

"Thank you,Mr Walker,I shall take my leave now." I said quickly as I didnt want to face the embarrassment anymore. I told Allie a really sad (in my opinion) goodbye and left.

As I left,I could hear people mutter and talk about me.

And Justin.

"Oh my god,I saw her on stage last night?"

"Why would Justin want THAT?!"

"Shit,shouldnt have treated her like crap."

I chuckled and walked out of the school doors straight away. Justin grabbed my hand and pulled me to his car.

"Get your hand off me...I need to take something." I grunted at him,I just cant stand it. He got me into this mess,HE did!

"Taylor,we needa talk. First,Taylor,I am not letting go because I know what you are thinking,Allie told me what you would do under these situations. Secondly,I know why you hate me and I find it unfair to me. I did not sent those DMs,okay? Selena did. I am sorry. Now,get into my car and we will get going." He said sternly and he looked like he wanted to murder.

Me,maybe? Hahahahahaaaaaaa...

I wish.

I got into the front seat and crossed my hands in front of my chest.

"Where are we going?" i asked. I am pissed. I wore what I wore today for the big celebration! Its Jake's (my brother) birthday! I wore,a purple tank top and black ruffled skirt,btw.

"On a date."

"What?!"

"You are my girlfruend,remember,girlfriend?"

"Since when?!"

"Last night?"

"Shit. Agh! I thought you said Scooter gotta get me up a step?" i said through gritted teeth.

"I told him about the Girlfriend part and he asked me to work that out first."

"So i will look like I pulled strings?"

"Exactly!"

"What?!"

"What what?"

"Just wanna know why."

"Why what?"

"Why me?"