17

As soon as the movie ended Ashton was halfway out the door ready to go. He grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the house. We climbed into the car and started driving toward Michaels house.

I made a move to get out of the car but Ashton stopped me. "I got this." He smirked and started honking repeatedly. I started laughing and didnt even try to stop him.

"Hey asshole!" Michael yelled from his bedroom window.

"Get down here you big idiot!" I yelled. He nodded and came out of his house. He climbed in the car.

"Whats the occasion this time?" He questioned.

"Only Ashton knows and he doesnt care to share." I said looking over to Ashton who was now driving over to Lukes house.

"I'm not saying a word." He smiled and Michael just shrugged.

We pulled up to Luke's house and Ashton turned around to Michael.

"Do me a solid and get the lad?" He smiled. Michael smirked and climbed out of the car.

Michael started climbing up the side of Luke's house and started knocking on his window. I saw Luke open the window and pull Michael inside causing Ashton and I to laugh. The two of them came out through the front door and climbed into the car. Next was Calum and i was wondering how they were going to get him to come outside.

We pulled up and Luke started violently yelling Calum's name.

"CALUM!! CALUM GET DOWN HERE." Luke yelled.

"QUIT WORKING ON YOUR BICEPS AND GET DOWN HERE. WE MISS YOU!" He shouted.

Calum opened his window and looked confused.

"I JUST SAW YOU GUYS A COUPLE HOURS AGO. BUT IF YOU INSIST." He laughed and appears outside and in the car in no time.

It was strange how these 4 communicated. They could have easily used their phones or the front door like any normal person. But they are far from normal.

The guys talked about the songs they were starting to write, since recently they had just been doing covers. Ashton pulled up to a building but it was too dark to see what it was. All the guys laughed and climbed out of the car. Apparently I was the only one who didn't know what this place was.

I closed the car door and saw them all running toward the back of the building, i followed closely behind. The guys turned the corner toward the far end of the building and all i heard was Ashton giggling. I turned the corner to see Ashton climbing up the building.

"The fuck are you doing?" I yelled.

"Shut up. You are going to get us caught!" Ashton whispered loudly from the top of the building. He disappeared for a couple seconds then leaned over the edge signaling for us to come up.

Calum started climbing up, then Luke leaving Michael and I behind.

"Fuck you guys for making me climb this building." I groaned.

"Come on. It wont take long." Michael laughed.

"Well you guys have longer limbs than I do. It could take me hours!" I complained.

"Come on. I'll climb with you." He smiled. I nodded and we slowly started to climb. For every two times i moved up, Michael moved once, it was really embarrassing how much longer it was taking me.

"You can go faster if you want." I said shyly.

"No thats okay. I'll be here to catch you if you fall." He smirked.