22

I woke up to my phone ringing. I turned around to face the clock and it was almost 10. Fuck, well I wasn't going to school today. I rolled over to grab my phone.

"Hello?" I yawned.

"Barely waking up?"

"Yes why?" I didnt know who was calling me but I thought it would be embarrassing to ask.

"Well I noticed you weren't at school today." I noticed it was Mark.

"Yeah the Chinese food from last night caused me to go into an early hibernation."

"Well. I just wanted to make sure you werent sick." He said

"How sweet." I smiled.

"No. I didn't mean it like that. If you were sick that meant i was going to get sick. I was only looking out for myself Charlie." He laughed.

"Well thats relatable. I would do the same." I laughed then yawned.

"I'll let you go back to sleep now." He laughed

"Have fun in hell." I laughed.

"Bye Charlie." He laughed then I hung up.

I rolled over to go back to sleep but Ashton came in and laid down on top of me.

"Get off me you are fat!!" I yelled.

"Who were you talking to so early?" He laughed still on top of me.

"Its not even that early." I laughed.

"Oh yeah. I forgot we have no sleeping schedule." He laughed then sat up.

"How are we going to celebrate the band being signed?" I smiled

"I don't know. Lets call a band meeting." Ashton shrugged.

"Well let me eat first. I dont want them to come over and eat everything!" I laughed.

"Luke is the one that eats everything. Plus, we do the same thing at their houses!" Ashton laughed.

"Shut up." I said getting up.

Ashton and I made our way downstairs and we had become accustom to walking around in basically our underwear in the morning. Ashton had only his boxers, while i had one of Ashton's big shirts and just my underwear. I could never sleep with pants on. It never really bothered us seeing each other half naked basically. But i guess that comes in the package when you live with someone.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bowl for cereal. I opened the cabinets and found no cereal. I looked up and there they were.

"Ashton!!!!" I yelled.

"I'm sitting 8 feet away from you. No need to shout!" He laughed getting up.

"Why do you have to be an asshole and put everything so high up?" I pouted. Ashton giggled and walked over to the cabinet. He stood in front of me and reached up at the cereal like nothing.

"Which one do you want?" He said.

"I don't know. Doesn't matter." I shrugged. He took down a box and started to walk away.

"Wait! I cant put the box back." I stopped him.

"You are lucky that you are adorable because your shortness is a burden on us tall people." He smiled.

"Hey guys I got bored so I ca-" Michael said as he walked into the house and stopped to stare at us. He quickly covered his eyes.

"WHY DONT YOU GUYS HAVE CLOTHES!" Michael shouted with a hand over his face.