26

I woke up to my phone ringing yet again. It had become a habit and I really wanted to just have it on silent for the whole night. The only emergence that could happen would have something to do with the guys and they wouldn't bother calling. They would barge into the house and voice their emergency.

I rolled over and saw Ashton on the floor. I picked up my phone and got up to cover him with my blanket.

"Hello?" I yawned.

"You barely woke up? It is 9:30!" My dad laughed from the other side of the phone.

I jumped at the realization that my dad was here, in Australia today.

"Oh yeah. I knew you were coming today so I just didnt go to school!" I laughed.

"Well I'm in Sydney so I was just calling to see if you were at school but since you aren't I'll start heading over to the address you gave me." He said eagerly over the phone.

"Okay then I'm going to get ready then because I just woke up! See you soon Dad!"

"See you soon honey!" He hung up and panic started to set in.

"ASHTON WAKE UP!!" I yelled jumping on top of him.

"Its too early!" He groaned.

"MY DAD IS ON HIS WAY. GET YOUR FATASS UP!" I yelled jumping off him. He jumped up in shock.

"Right now??!!!" He shouted.

"Yes!!" I yelled and started to run up the stairs to my room. I heard Ashton following up the stairs and go into his room.

I quickly changed into my jeans and a random T-shirt. I put on my shoes and rushed into the bathroom to brush my teeth and hair. When i got in there Ashton was starting to brush his teeth. He gave me a toothpaste filled smile and I started brushing my teeth beside him. I looked in the mirror and we both still had paint splatters on our face from yesterday. I finished brushing my teeth and grabbed a wet towel to clean Ashtons face.

"What are you doing?" He laughed "I'm a grown man i can clean my own face." He said grabbing the towel.

I wet another one and started to clean my own face. I looked at Ashton and the bruises from last night had darkened and I just hoped my Dad wouldn't think he was looking for fights. I remembered Ashton's ribs were hurt and I went to lift up his shirt.

"What?" He said looking down at me. The bruises on his ribs hadn't gotten darker so I figured they weren't broken.

"They don't hurt like they did yesterday." He smiled.

Once we finished we ran downstairs to fix the living and make it presentable. Then before we knew it we heard a knock on the door. Ashton started to make toast.

I ran to answer the door and i opened it to see my Dad standing there with a big smile.

"HI DAD!!" I yelled running into his arms.

"God kiddo I've missed you." He said hugging me tightly.

"Come in." I said stepping aside.

He walked in and saw Ashton shoving a piece of toast in his face.

"Hi?" My dad said confused.

"This is Ashton. My friend I told you about." I smiled.

Ashton swallowed his toast and cleared his throat. He walked over to my dad and extended a hand for a handshake.

"Hi Mr. Fletcher. I'm Ashton." He smiled.

My dad shook his hand and Ashton gestured for him to sit on the couch. My dad sat down and started to look around. Ashton and I sat on the other couch facing my dad.