18

We got to school the next day and all we heard was people talking shit about the band and it was starting to get on my nerves. It was like this for a week but it didn't seem to affect Ashton. He was stuck on his idea of making a difference with this band. Today, he didn't know it but, that dream was going to take its first step toward reality.

I was sitting next to Ashton in class and of course he wasn't paying attention.

"Ashton you are wanted in the office. You're being taken out of school." The teacher barked from the front of the classroom.

"What? But I didn't do anything bad this time." Ashton said confused. The teacher just laughed.

"You aren't in trouble. Just grab your things and go to the office."

Ashton looked at me confused and hugged me before getting up and leaving. The bell rang and I hadn't seen any of the guys in the hallways. Then as the day went on I didn't see any of them and they weren't in class.

I got to the class that i have with Michael and I didn't expect him to show up. So i just sat there with my head down, this class was going to be extra boring without Michael.

All of a sudden I heard the seat next to me move and I jumped up hoping to see Michael.

I looked over and saw this stranger sitting next to me.

"Oh hi. My partner isn't here today so i have to sit here." He said.

I shrugged and laid my head back down on the table. I started to wonder where the guys were and why they hadn't called me or something. They were going to be in huge trouble when i saw them. They ditched me in this hell hole. Suddenly, i felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up to see the dude sitting next to me.

"Um yes? Hello?" I said.

"Whats your name?" He responded.

"Why do you care?" I snapped.

"Just want to know a pretty little lady's name." He smiled.

"Well no. Try someone else." I looked away. But turned back around when he cleared his throat.

"My name is Mark." He held a hand out.

"Hand shakes are kind of formal don't you think?" I laughed.

"What an adorable laugh." He smiled.

"If i tell you my name will you leave me alone?" I snapped

"Maybe." He smirked. I looked at the clock and class was about to end.

"Charlie." I said.

"Thats a nice name." He smiled. The bell rang and i quickly got up and left the classroom. I was walking in the halls when i heard a voice calling my name but it wasn't the guys voices.

"CHARLIE! WAIT UP!" The voice yelled. I stopped walking and turned around to see Mark pushing past people to get to me.

"You ran out of the class. Are you avoiding me?" He said

"Well I thought if i told you my name you would leave me alone." I said and started walking again.

"I lied." He smirked and started following me.

"Where are your friends?" He questioned.

"Where are yours?!" I snapped.

"Touché" he laughed.

We walked out into the open area of the school and i started walking toward the tree that the guys and I hung out at.

"Oh so you hang around the band?" He laughed leaning on the tree.

"This is my tree go away." I said annoyed. He leaned over me.

"This is natures tree." He laughed.

"Fuck that. Its my tree and i dont want you near it." I snapped.

"Come on lets be friends?" He smiled sitting down next to me.

"Why?"

"I like being around pretty people." He smirked.

"I'm going to ignore you now." I said while putting my headphones in to listen to music.

Mark kept tapping on my shoulder with a puppy dog face until i acknowledged his presence.

"What?" I snapped

"Lets start over. We started out wrong. I'm Mark."

"Charlotte." I said.

"What a pretty name." He smiled.

"Thanks. Go away."

"How rude." He laughed. "I'll forgive you being rude if you go on a date with me." He pleaded.

"Moving a little fast there arent we Mark?" I laughed.

"You seem cool. I want to be friends and i want to get to know you. I would have done it earlier but you sat next to Michael." He pouted.

I thought about his offer and how the guys had ditched me. I was basically going to be alone the whole day so why not hang out with Mark. He actually wants to hang out with me.

"Okay. I'll take you up on this 'date'" i smiled.

"I'll pick you up at 6 okay?" He smiled.

"You dont know where I live. How do you intend on picking me up?" I laughed.

"I'll walk you home." He said and then the bell rang and we went to class.

The last bell rang and I started walking home i was barely in front of the school when i heard a familiar voice calling me name. I turned around to see Mark coming toward me. Just then i started to notice what he actually looked like. Before i was annoyed by him and didn't want to even look at him. But now i notice his tall stature, his black hair and hazel eyes. He was kind of cute i had to admit.

"Almost left without me i see?" He said.

"I was walking slow enough." I laughed.

"Alright well, lead the way to your humble home."

As we were walking we started talking about our interests and hobbies. I noticed that he wasn't a bad guy and we had a lot of things in common. He liked music like i did. He was accustomed to sing and dance a lot even though he was apparently terrible at it. Before I knew it i was in front of the house.

"Well this is me." I smiled.

"Nice house. Not too complicated to get to hopefully I wont get lost tonight when i come pick you up." He small smiled.

"Hopefully you don't. Bye" i smiled and he waved as he walked off.