29

Its been about 4 months and the custody battle between my mother and father has gotten ugly. Neither of my parents are allowed to see me so that they don't influence my opinion on who I want to live with. I was told that i was going to eventually have to go see the judge and tell her who I wanted to live with.

The band has been doing great. Before my father was banned from seeing me he set me up on the same study system that Luke and Calum are on so I wouldn't have to go to school and i could be with the guys. They have done so many performances and they did a 1 month tour around Australia and their second tour just ended yesterday. Of course they took me with them and it consisted of hotels and no sleep. The guys loved their lifestyle and I continued to record them practicing to put on the internet. They had fans all over Australia now and even in Britain and America. Adam had talked to the guys about and American tour but the whole concept freaked them out.

Since they finished their second tour we were backing up the hotel rooms getting ready to go home. On tour i shared a room with Ashton and Michael, Luke, and Calum shared another one. Ashton didn't want us all in one room together.

Ashton and I finished packing up our bags when Luke knocked on the door.

"You guys ready?" Luke smiled.

"Yeah we are. I want to go home already." Ashton groaned.

"Lets go." I said grabbing my bags. Luke helped me with one of my bags and we walked out of the hotel. We met the guys in the lobby and they had sunglasses on and looked exhausted.

"Ready to go?" Michael small smiled.

"Yes. I want to go home!" Ashton yelled.

We walked out of the hotel to hear cheering fans. We bolted into the car and Adam drove us home.

"I will never get used to those fans." Calum smiled.

"Do you think I confuse them because I'm not in the band." I laughed.

"Well in the interviews we have done we talk about you." Luke said.

"Yeah Ashton says you are his sister." Michael smiled.

"Michael talks about you too much." Ashton laughed.

Michael flipped him off and the guys laughed. Adam dropped off Calum, Luke then Michael and now it was Ashton and I's turn.

"Thanks for driving us Adam!" I said as we got off the car.

"No problem. Great job you guys! The band will get a break since you guys have been working hard and you published the album." Adam said to Ashton.

Ashton just nodded not really paying attention to what he said and Adam drove off.

"I'm pretty upset that we published the album without it being finished." Ashton said as he unlocked the door.

"But the fans don't know that. Plus you guys can finish it and make a deluxe album." I smiled.

"Thats true. But it still bothers me." Ashton yawned as we walked into the house.

He crashed down on the couch and stretched like a cat. I walked over to the kitchen but we had no food.

"We need to go to the store at some point because we've been gone for a month and there is no food." I laughed.

"Go with one of the guys. I'm exhausted." Ashton yawned.

I walked over to him and laid down on top of him. He hugged me tightly and then yawned in my face.

"You are gross let me go!!" I laughed.

"Youre the one who laid on top of me." He smiled.

"Let me go unpack your shit because I know you wont do it!" I shouted.