25

We walked through the apartments with the paint in hands.

"This is nice!" Calum said.

"I wish i could own a place like this." Luke said.

"Maybe one day we could all live in a house like this ... Together." Ashton suggested.

"That would be a house full of crazies." Michael laughed.

"It would be fun though. You guys basically spend all day together anyway." I laughed.

"Watch your words Charlie. You would be living with us." Ashton laughed.

"That would be fun and awkward. I would be the only girl." I pointed out.

"Yeah and you wouldnt be able to dress the same in the mornings because of Michael." Ashton laughed looking at Michael.

"At least I respect you enough to not want to see you half naked every morning." Michael snapped.

"I'm her brother so its fine." Ashton shrugged.

"But we aren't." Luke smirked. I smacked his arm.

"Lets start this already before someone hears us!" Michael shouted.

"IF YOU SHOUT LIKE THIS THEN PEOPLE WILL HEAR YOU!!" I yelled.

We laughed and walked up stairs. Luke opened a can of paint and stuck his hands in it. The guys followed and did the same. I stood there confused as fuck.

"Go!!!" Michael shouted and they all threw paint all over the room and all over each other, including me.

I quickly opened my can and did the same. We threw paint at each other and when the walls were no longer white we stopped.

"Damn. It looks like a rainbow threw up!" I laughed.

"Then it threw up on you too!" Michael laughed.

"Look who's talking!" Ashton giggled.

I looked around and we matched the walls. We made our way into another room and did the same. We came across a long hallway in the mansion we were vandalizing. I smirked and spread the paint on the floor. The guys looked confused. I ran and slid on the paint like it was water. The guys laughed and followed. After an hour of painting and 5 empty paint cans we left the house.

"That was fun!" I laughed.

"We have done this 3 times now. But it was definitely more fun with you." Calum smiled.

"We have a few cans left. What else should we paint?" Luke suggested.

"My room!!" Ashton shouted.

"I want mine room too!" Luke pouted

"What about mine!!" Calum whined.

"Lets paint all of our rooms!!" Michael shouted.

"Okay?" I laughed.

We climbed back over the fence and into the car. Michael offered to drive again and with this idea of painting our rooms we drove to Calum's house first. When we got there it was kind of late so we had to climb on the side of his house and in through the window.

"Why cant we go through the front door like people?" I snapped while Calum helped me in.

"My parents are sleeping and my mother like a neat house. She wouldnt love the idea of painting my room." He shrugged.

"She is going to find out eventually man." Michael laughed.

"Well I'll handle that when it happens." He smiled.