11

We drove up to the hospital and i got anxiety. Ashton noticed and grabbed my hand. "It's gonna be okay" he reassured me.

We walked our way through the hospital and found the room, i could see my mother sitting in a chair looking out the window and Ken laying in bed.

"Mom" I said loudly.

"Charlotte. Come in" she smiled.

"That wont be necessary" Ashton said sternly causing my moms smile to fade. She got up and walked to the door.

"I'm glad you came Ken is-"

"I honestly dont care how he is doing." I said interrupting her

"Oh... Then what do you want?"

"I want my mother back" Ashton leaned close to me and whispered "I'll be down the hall if you need me, I'll give you two a moment." He walked off and my mother stepped to hug me but i refused.

"Come home with me mom. Leave him here to rot or die i dont really give a fuck. I want you back." Tears filled my eyes.

"Charlotte. I cant leave him I al-"

"You can leave him. You can, you just dont want to. You want to suffer and i dont understand why. I sure as hell dont want to suffer with you. Im not even living at home anymore."

"Wait. Then where are you-"

"Ashtons house. He took me there after I left the hospital. The hospital that i was admitted to after being knocked out cold by Prince Charming over there. The hospital that you didnt care showing up to. Mom did you even think about me or how i was doing ?"

She looked at me for a while before responding. "Charlotte i cant leave him. We're married."

With that my heart stopped. How could she marry him? When did she marry him? How the fuck was he better than Dad?

"I dont even know what to say to you." I starred at her blankly.

"I had no choice. They werent letting me make any of the medical decisions so we got married here in the hospital."

"HOW DARE YOU. YOU WERENT THERE MAKING MY MEDICAL DECISIONS AND I TURNED OUT FINE. HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT MY FATHER LIKE THAT. HE NEVER HIT US OR YELLED AT US." I yelled as loudly as i could not caring who heard me.

"YOUR FATHER KILLED MY SON. MY FIRST BORN!"

Oh hell no, "MY BROTHER WAS KILLED BY A CAR MOM. A CAR KILLED ANDREW NOT MY FATHER. IS THAT WHY YOU STARTED TO HATE HIM? IS THAT WHY YOU WERE SO DISTANT FROM ME? BECAUSE I WASNT YOUR FIRST BORN? WELL SCREW YOU MOTHER"

"I AM YOUR MOTHER DONT SPEAK TO ME IN THAT TONE."

"I DONT HAVE A MOTHER ANYMORE." Her eyes filled with tears when i yelled that to her.

"Then leave."

"I will leave but that son of a bitch is not going to walk out of here. He is going to JAIL for CHILD ABUSE. Then I'm calling my father so that he can have custody not you."

"You will do no such thing or else..." And with that she walked back into the room and held Ken's hand.

Ashton came running over to me and hugged me. Tears streaming down my face as he guided me out of the hospital. He didnt say anything to me on the way home. I assumed he had heard everything since my mother and I were screaming. I pulled out my phone and dialed my Dads number.

"Hey Charlie!" His voice sounded full of joy.

"Hi Dad. How are you?"

"I'm doing great. I got a promotion. Now we wont have to worry about anything for as long as I'm alive. I'm practically a billionaire. I will have to stay here in Hawaii though another month or so then I'm going to visit you in Australia. What do you say?"

Hearing my father so happy and excited over the phone, i decided not to mention anything yet. This was the happiest I had heard him since Andrew died 6 years ago. "Sounds great dad I'll see you in a month! Love you." I'll tell him when he gets here. It would be better in person anyway.

"I love you too sweetheart. Take care. I'll call you as soon as I can, seeing that you got your phone again." We hung up and Ashton looked over at me confused.

"My dad is visiting next month"

"And you didnt tell him?"

"He was so happy i just couldnt but ill tell him when he gets here." I small smiled. Ashton smiled in return.

Suddenly Ashtons face lit up. "That reminds me!! In a month i graduate!!"

He was right i had come when the school year was nearing its end. Soon Ashton wouldnt be in school anymore but then again I kinda live with him now. "Damn youre going to be an adult. Ew" i laughed.

"Im in a serious band though so I'll be fine." He smiled.

"But no one knows about you guys. Why dont I record you and put some videos online making you all famous?"

"If you want to. I doubt anyone would want to listen to us playing" he giggled.

"I will and you will be famous and you will owe it all to me" i smirked.

"Well get your camera ready because band practice is going to start when we get there." I nodded.

We got to Michaels house and i told the guys my plans of making them famous. No one denied.

"Make sure to get my good side! Wait i have no good side" Michael pouted.

"What if people do like us?" Calum questioned.

"Isnt that a good thing? I mean thats the point of being a band." I laughed.

They started playing and i started recording their first music video. When they finished i uploaded it to the internet.

"Now we wait" I said. As they all looked at each other nervously.