Chapter 32

Bruno had left, and I sat around, crying. I lost one baby, and I don't want to lose another, but why bring a life into the world without a full set of parents? I just can't handle that. I turned on my car, and drove home. As I drove home, I set up an appointment with my doctor to see if I am pregnant. I knew this wasn't going to work, but my heart, it gave him a chance. The one time the heart fails to do something. I can't tell Miriam, because as protecting as she is, she may drive to Bruno's house and harm him, physically. She did it to Michael. I just can't believe this is happening to me. I don't think I should spend anymore of my time with him, if he can't accept responsibility. What if this was all a setup? Just to seduce me? How could a man, an animal do such a thing. It's quite disgusting. Once I got home, I deleted every trace of Bruno in my home. I have to delete the memories of him, because he is no longer apart of my life. I snatched pictures off of me and him I taped on our monthly anniversary. Three months together. Wow. I am disgusted with myself. I know if my mother was alive she would be disappointed in me. My father on the other hand, would be angry with Bruno, that he, the man he is supposed to be is not stepping up to be one. I miss them. I need the advise from the wise, but the only one that can help me feel better is myself.