Chapter 47

It's come to the point where I am due any day now. I can't wait to go back to work. I miss it, truly I do. Bruno was constantly in and out of the house, doing music, leaving me alone, not knowing if the baby was coming today or tomorrow. When it comes, he can't leave me to do everything. It scares me that he still continues to put our relationship after his music. I haven't spoken to him about it, and shared my feelings. I heard keys fumbling around. Bruno's home. "Liliana! I'm home." Bruno said. I gave him a key to my home, and I have a key to his home. "Bruno, I need to talk to you." I said. "Before that, I need to tell you something." I put my hands on my hips, trying to relieve myself from the pain in my back. "What is it?" Bruno came to me and kissed me. "Do you love me?" Bruno asked. "Of course I do." "I want to spend the rest of my life with you." Bruno said. "Where are you going with this?" Bruno pulled out a box and opened it. A ring it was. "Will you marry me" He asked. Just as I was about to answer. I recieved this awful pain. I know what this pain was. "No." I said to myself. Bruno said, "No?" Bruno repeated. "Not in that way." I held my stomach. "The baby?" He asked. I nodded my head in pain.