Chapter 38

"Can I speak with Liliana? Alone?" Bruno asked. "Yeah." Miriam said. She continued to cry and Owen was by her side the entire time. They walked out of the room, and now the challenge began. "Liliana...I honestly don't know what to say now." Bruno said. "So why are you here? Don't you have things to do? Like fuck another girl?" I barked. "Is-is that what you think this is? You think I'm cheating on you? Liliana, I couldn't do that, not to you. Liliana I love you. You just don't understand. Yes, I've made a mistake, and I hope you can forgive me, for I can not take my actions back, but I wish I can just have another chance." I crossed my arms and looked away from him. I let a tear fall down my cheek. "Lily, I already lost you as my girlfriend, but I can't lose you as a person. You're too special to me." I remained speechless. Bruno grabbed my hand and kissed it. "I forgive you, but I can never forget." I said. "I understand." Bruno retorted. "Can...I feel your embrace?" He held his arms out, for all he wanted was a hug. He hugged me and began to sob on my shoulder. "I respect your choice in whatever you do. But I hope you can give me another chance to love you again." He said in between cries. He kissed my cheek, released me from my hug, and left my room.