Chapter 72

"Well your honor." I skimmed through my paper work. "Mr. Felix has been through the police system since the age of 16. Now I don't about you, but this man, has killed two innocent souls. Those two souls were my parents." "Your honor, you really think that because this young man has killed her parents, makes him an evil person." Bethany bursted out. "Ms. Holmes, if you lost your parents, from a man, who was careless and simple-minded you'd do anything to make him pay the consequences. Now, I do not appreciate your outburst. Be professional." I said. "As I was saying your honor, when two lives are taken whether if they were my parents, or yours, or ANYONE, they have have to pay the consequences. Now he is responsible for murder, mr. Felix can face up to life in prison, and can possibly make it to death row. Death, will be necessary, but by following the proper guidelines of the federal system, mr. Felix needs to be put in a rehabilitation center, while serving his time that he has earned." I concluded. Judge Davis seemed impressed with my presentation. "Well Ms. Peters, I am satisfied with your argument." He said. "I will consider, mr. Felix going to Rehab. Life in prison will be invalid for him, but prison time will. Jacob Anthony Felix, I sentence you to 15 years in the men's correctional center in Los Angeles. This court is ajourned."