Chapter 45

It was a average day in my home. We had talked about moving in together, but I thinks it's too early in a relationship to be doing so. We're still learning about each other, shockingly. The doorbell rang. "Babe you want me to get it?" Bruno asked. "No I got it love." I said. I dried my hands, since I was washing the dishes. I opened the door and...."Michael?" I said. "What are you doing here?" I stepped out of the doorway and outside, so Bruno did not hear our conversation. "Liliana, I know, we're divorced and everything, but I still think about you, and I just want everything to be back as it was. I guess what I'm trying to say is, I never stopped loving you." "Michael, I'm flattered but you're just too late. I loved you at one point in my life, but now I love someone else." "But I want you, I love you, and I want you to love me too." I didn't know what to say at this moment. "Michael I'm pregnant." I said. "...and I'm in love and it's not you." "Liliana!" Bruno called. "I'm coming babe!" I looked at Michael. "I have to go." I said. I began to walk back inside but Michael grabbed my arm, wishing me not to part from him. He attempted to kiss my cheek, but I stopped him. He put his hand on my lower back. "Michael let go of me." I whispered. I heard Bruno coming to the door. "Yo man! Get off my lady!" Bruno pushed Michael. "Get the fuck off my property, before I call the police!" Michael looked at me. "I love you Lily." I crossed my arms. "Goodbye Michael."