Chapter 25

Birds chirping always signaled the sun was up and shining. My eyes were sensitive to the light, but they weren't sensitive to notice where I was at. I was in the master bedroom, Bruno's room. I looked over the bed, my clothes, scattered among the floor. I looked to my left, and Bruno was laying beside me asleep. His clothes were also scattered along the floor. We had...oh God. We actually did it. I don't even remember if he was protected. My heart was excessively pounding. I swung my legs off of the bed, and I tried to think as to what I'm going to do next. I could lay here and wait for him to wake up. Take Take a shower perhaps? Or just leave? No I couldn't possibly do that. I grabbed all my clothes that were on the floor. I then grabbed my phone which was laying on the dresser. "Mmm" Bruno groaned. I looked back at him. "Come back to bed." Bruno said with a raspy voice. I guess Bruno could see I was slightly panicking. His eyes brightened up. "Liliana? Are-are you okay?" He asked as he began to sit up. "Yeah." I said. "I can't believe we had...sex last night." I said. "I can't seem to remember what happened." "Well you did take a Tylenol last night, maybe it really took affect and put you to sleep, well afterwards." Bruno stated.