Chapter 61

It was the next day, and I was feeling very lousy today. Very tired, and slightly nauseous. Destiny was coming over, again, with the baby, to visit with Bruno. Bruno pledged a deal, that he wanted to see the baby every day, unless he had to do something that interfered with the visitation. I was laying in my bed, just wanting this awful feeling to go away. "Bruno, I need to be out there, when she comes." I said. "No, you need to lay down, and just rest. I got this. Okay?" Bruno asked. "Okay." The doorbell had rang, and it made me feel uneasy. "Okay, she's here. We'll be fine Lily." Bruno kissed my forehead, and stepped out of the room to answer the door. The door creaked open, and I heard her voice fill the house. They seemed very quiet. Too quiet. Maybe Bruno was already holding Crystal. I heard Lucy whining through the baby monitor. No matter how sick I feel, I'm going to tend to my baby. I got up from the bed, and walked to Lucy's room. She had awoken from her nap. When I was going to take her back to my room, I heard Bruno and Destiny talking. "I miss us." Destiny said. I didn't hear a response from Bruno. "I guess, I still have feelings for you Bruno. Strong feelings." Destiny added.