Chapter 49

It was hours later, and Bruno and I were holding our baby girl for the first time, and I had accepted Bruno's propsal. "Lucy Bernadette Hernandez." I said to myself. "She's beautiful." Bruno added. Bruno and I kissed, knowing that we created this. We were happier then ever. There was a knock at the door, and we thought it was a nurse but it was someone else. "Hey Bruno." A woman said. She came in with a short dress, hair curled, heels, face full of makeup. She looked like she was headed for a stripper pole. Bruno's eyes lit up when she walked into the room. Bruno stood and walked to her. "Let's talk outside." Bruno persed his lips with anger. "Bruno who's this?" I asked. "Yeah Bruno." The woman said. "Who am I?" Bruno began to what looked like shoving the woman out of the room. I heard Bruno say, "What the fuck is your problem? That's my fiancée! You're so fucking disrespectful." Bruno said. "Fiancée? You told me you'd marry me!" The woman said. "It was one night! One stupid night!" "Yeah, well that's not the only reason I'm here, I'm here to take your ass to court." "For what!?" Bruno raised his voice, the baby started to wake up. "Oh you don't remember?" The woman must have been showing Bruno something, because it was complete silence. "My lawyer will be contacting your lawyer." So her lawyer will be contacting me? I'm Bruno's lawyer.