Chapter 62

Destiny has a lot of nerve coming into our house and talking like this to Bruno, knowing that I'm in the house. "Well I'm in love Destiny." Bruno said. "With Liliana, so stop." I was proud of MY man. "I know, but either way Bruno.." her voice began to sound seductive. "If she ever does something wrong to you. You know who to call." Bruno didn't respond. This was all I was hearing, but not what I was seeing. I peeked my head out of the door, where I can see the two, but they could not see me. Bruno was sitting in a single seated couch. He'd put Crystal back into the carrier. Destiny was standing behind Bruno, hovering over him. It looked as if she were massaging his shoulders, but she was caressing them. She moved her hands from his shoulders to his broad chest. "Stop" Bruno said softly. I can tell he liked it, but he knew what was happening was wrong. Destiny moved her hands lower, moving down to his genitals. Bruno immediately took action, and told Destiny to stop. "Get off of me." Bruno said. "What am I doing? What are you doing?" He whispered. "I have my fiancée back there sick, and a baby who's sleeping, you think I'm going to give that up, for you?" Bruno said. I can hear the anger in his voice. "But Bru.." "Destiny....I think it's time for you to go." Bruno said.