Chapter 30

(Two months later) After that night, where I had three dreams in one sleeping period, things have not seemed to get better. Owen was in a motorcycle accident and broke his leg, and luckily didn't lose his life, but Miriam is now four months pregnant, and she's doing a lot on her own. I, at work have been very stressed, I am preparing for three murder trials coming soon. The date has not been settled but times goes by fast. Finally, about a week ago, Bruno and I had our first real argument. We have had our disagreements, on many occasions, but this time, we raised our voices at each other, and we could barely look at each other. *flashback* "Liliana, you have been acting so different lately, what the hell is the problem?" "Bruno, it's nothing just drop it!" I said. "Drop it? Just like I have been doing for the past month? No, Liliana, you need to tell me!" "Why are you making this into a big deal? It is none of your concern!" "You are my concern! You're obviously keeping something from me? Why don't you just tell me?" Bruno now began to yell. "You've been hiding something from me for the months. I'm tired of it Liliana!" "Okay! Fine! You want to know? I'll tell you! I'm scared! I am in fear of this relationship. I'm scared of abuse, of neglect, unloyalty, of everything that can make a relationship go wrong! I've been through a lot! And you're not making anything better!" I screamed and cried. Bruno couldn't say anything. "Is that what you wanted to hear? Well there you go! I fucking hate you!" I shouted and left his home. *present* I do remember Bruno coming to work that very next morning, sending flowers to my office with a note that said, "I shouldn't have said what I said, these flowers express your beauty. I love you. -B" we made up that same day.