Chapter 39

It's been a couple of days now. I felt bad for Bruno. Today I was being released from the hospital. Bruno's name was being plastered all over the news. Why should I care? He's a big boy. He can take care of himself. Miriam was taking me home today, and I felt bad that since she was pregnant, she had to take care of me, herself, and her unborn child. "Liliana, have you not seen Bruno in the media?" She asked. "Mimi, I told you, I don't want to hear about him anymore. He's just a memory." "Oh no! You need to here this." Miriam pulled out her phone and pulled up a video that has been sweeping all social medias. "What is this?" I asked. "It's a video of Bruno...just watch." *interview* "Now that we have talked about your music life, can we talk about your personal life?" The interviewer asked. "Go for it." Look at that smile, I knew it was fake. "Are you in love? Any special woman watching your sucess? The fans want to know." Bruno took a dramatic pause. "Well....uhm." Bruno was trying to hold back. "Wow, okay." He added he was holding back tears. "I'm not in a relationship currently, but I'm fighting to get back with a woman I love so much. Mistakes happen you know?" Bruno looked down and tears rolled down his face. "Excuse me." Bruno stood up from his chair and left the room covering his face.