Their Favorite Song

"So, where are we going?" Mitch watched out the window as they drove down the 10, the sun had almost completely set and casted the most beautiful array of colors across the horizon as Scott drove. It lulled Mitch to a wonderful place. He was so excited to have this date happen. He honestly wanted to learn as much as he could about Scott for selfish, yet knowledgeable reasons. Of course he'd realize that Mitch made the video for him, but that wasn't everything. Mitch had every desire for Scott to be just as attracted to him as he was to his Scott. It would be a challenge, of course, but a challenge he was up to. Mitch felt like he was being pulled into this man... it was worth it.

"Somewhere over the rainbow." Scott shrugged. "Patience, my dear."

"I'm impatient." Mitch stuck his hands underneath his thighs and sighed loud. "One thing to learn about me is that I'm so impatient it's annoying. I figured I'd tell you now. So. Where. Are. We. Going?"

"The cemetery," Scott said, smirking. "I'm going to bury you alive."

"Sounds kinky. Let's do it." Mitch laughed, shaking his head at the blonde. "No, really. Where are we going? Come on, daddy."

"I wasn't lying." Scott drove for a few more minutes and found a good parking space, Mitch staring around and looking through the crowd that was walking towards what looked like a large screen. Mitch couldn't wipe his big grin off of his face.

"We're going to see a movie? Oh my gosh, I've always wanted to go here. Movies in the cemetery are so romantic." Mitch chuckled. "Seriously, though. What movie are we watching?" He unbuckled himself and got out of the car, eager for the night.

"You're so excited, it's cute." Scott chuckled and pressed a button on his key fob to open the trunk. He walked around and pulled out a picnic basket and a large fuzzy Rilakkuma blanket. "Will you grab those pillows? I've got everything else."

"You really know how to plan, don't you?" Mitch reached into the trunk and grabbed both pillows, satin grey pillow cases covering them. He had the only free hand and he shut the trunk and resettled his bag on his shoulder and followed Scott towards the field. It wasn't too packed, but it was just perfect for every couple to have their own space to relax.

"Is here okay?" Scott stopped in a spot that wasn't too far away but was covered under a shady oak tree.

"As long as a squirrel doesn't lose his nuts and they hit our heads, this is perfect." Mitch smirked and watched as Scott set the picnic basket down and splayed the blanket out on the ground.

"I, uh, had Kirstin help me plan this," Scott said sheepishly. "I don't know much about you, but I hope to. She said you seemed like the type to love things like this. I feel like it might have been just a lucky guess considering your reaction?"

"I never told her anything like this. She just knows how to pick them. You did good, Scotty." Mitch set the pillows down against the oak tree, whose trunk was wide enough to place the pillows next to each other. They almost overlapped, but it was enough to not have intrusive space. "So, what movie is it?"

"I don't know." Scott shrugged. He focused on Mitch in a peculiar manner, Mitch questioning him while he sat down on the blanket and crossed his legs at his ankles. Scott smiled and, with a small laugh and hint of wonder, he said "you remind me of the babe."

"What babe?" Mitch cocked his head to the side.

"The babe with the power." Scott crossed his arms, hoping to god that Mitch would catch on. Mitch's eyes narrowed and he put his hands in his lap.

"What power?"

"The power of voodoo."

"Who do?" Mitch most definitely had caught on by now. They spoke even faster.