Christmas lights.

This is my first one shot story and I'm so excited. Love ya'll somaj

Mitch sat at this desk after hours of writing. Despite the fact it was now dark outside Mitch refused to give in to writer block. He was writing about his life, like an autobiography if you will. He had a schedule to keep but so far he's not going to make it.

"Mitch?" Scott poked his head around the door. His heart was heavy as he saw Mitch struggling.

"Wanna take a break? I wanna show you something." Scott tried to pull Mitch away but the brunette was stronger.

"Not now Scottie. I have to get this chapter done." Mitch didn't even turn around to look at his best friend. Sighing deeply Scott left Mitch alone, but little did Mitch know it wouldn't be long before Scott made a appearance.

An hour passed and Mitch final finished the 18th chapter to his book. His eyes felt like they were going to melt from looking at the computer screen for so long. He groaned before saving his work and turning it off.

Mitch stretched and all of this joints clicked happily. He was so stiff after sitting in the same spot for so long. His stomach growled and he remembered he hadn't eaten since yesterday. Oops.

He made his way to the fridge in the darkness. It was 9pm, figuring Scott went to bed, he didn't wanna wake him up by lighting up the place. His stomach hurt even more then he noticed there wasn't any food in their home. They just got back from tour and needed to restock.

"Hey." A voice echoed through the darkness causing Mitch to scream and jump out of his skin. He quickly realised it was his best friend. The scream had Scott thinking something was wrong.

"What!?" Scott held his chest.

"Douch! You scared the life out of me." He laughed while squinting his eyes when Scott turned the lights on to reveal something Mitch wasn't expecting.

"Sorry." Scott was dressed in a suit with a smirk growing on his face. Mitch was about to ask why when Scott butted in.

"Come with me? I wanna show you something." Scott held out his hand which made Mitch wary.

"Does it involve food? Cause mommy is starving..." Mitch placed his hand on his stomach which growled loudly. Scott chuckled and took Mitch's hand.

"Yes my Queen." Mitch's face lit up and went to get a jacket while slipping his boots on. It was the 12th of December and it was way below freezing outside.

"Where are you taking me?" Mitch questioned once they climbed into Scotts car.

"You'll see. But you have to put this on please?" A blind fold. God he's gunna murder me. Mitch thought in his head but he guessed Scott could read his mind.

"I'm not gunna murder you. Please put it on?" Scott pouted making Mitch melt.

"Fine. But you better not get blood on my outfit. This shirt it worth more then your life!" Mitch said sarcastically. Scott couldn't help but laugh.

"Drag ha sis, how will she recova?" Scotts remark made Mitch chuckle.

After driving for a bit the car stopped and Scott got out. Mitch panicked for a moment. Being blind folded and Scott not being next to him made Mitch's heart beat out of his chest.

"Scott!" Mitch called out. Not getting an answered made Mitch panic even more. He went to remove his blind fold when a pair of hands stopped him.

"I'm here Mitchie." Scotts voice flowed though Mitch like a river relaxing him instantly.