...and she said yes.

I don't remember anything from last night. What I do know is that where was a lot of alcohol involved, but I'm only guessing from the splitting headache I have. 

I stretched out in the limited space I had and all my joints cracked happily. I have a king sized bed but since Mitch's room was been redecorated he couldn't stay in there so for the last week he's been sharing my bed. Honestly I didn't mind at all, I've always had a crush on Mitch but never had the guts too tell him. 

I looked over the side of the bed which was taken up with another person, and I smiled at that thought of Mitch's sleeping face. I've been lucky to see it everyday this week and it's my favourite part of my day.

I glanced once more before picking up my phone to look at the time, 10:30am. Shit, we had sound check in 30 minutes. 

"Mitchie?" I slowly poked him, I chuckled as he slowly came too.

"Mitch we have sound check..." I called a little louder, he tossed but didn't seem to wake up fully. I grinned as I thought of the perfect way to get him out of bed, he will probably hate me all day but we had to get going.

I creeped out of bed, went to the bathroom, that's connected to my room, grabbed a glass and filled it with ice cold water. 

I had to hold a hand over my mouth to keep myself from laughing so hard.

"Mitchie?" I whispered as I climbed back on to the bed and peeled back the cover slowly. 

"KIRSTIE??!" I shrieked as I leaped off the bed in shock, causing me to drop the glass which shattered and flooded my room.

"WHAT?!" Thats when I saw her fully. The glass breaking scared her awake. She franticly looked around worried until she reached over and put her glasses on. Her eye's quickly landed on me and she just as shocked, leaped out of the bed, I then shrieked again, she was bearing it all in front of me, accidentally of course but it still wasn't want I wanted to see.

"What??!" She panicked as she followed my gaze, she screamed and hopped back under the covers.

"WHY ARE YOU NAKED IN MY BED!!!" I couldn't help but shriek. She flies up and clenchs her hand over my mouth.

"Shh! I have no idea but we don't want your room mate to find us!" She snapped under her breath. I took in a deep breath before walking over and collecting a pair of sweats for her to borrow.

"But these on, we have sound check in 20minutes." I was flustered as I grabbed my clothes and ran to get dressed in the living room. I opened the door and found Mitch sitting there on the couch with a smug look on his face.

"Morning sunshine." He laughed as I almost fell over the leg to my jeans while forcing them on.

"What happened last night?" I wasn't beating around the bush, not now I know Kirstin and I could of done something gross. 

"I don't know, you texted me saying you were bringing a person home so I slept in my bed, by the way, the paint fumes fucked with my head I swear." He giggled which lightened my mood.

"Damn it..." I hissed while pulling my shirt on, that still didn't tell me what was going on.

"Why? Who did you bring home las-" He was cut off by my bedroom room opening, and a gasped escaped his mouth.

"You- and Kirstie?" He tried not to laugh but failed.

"We have no idea!!!" Kirstin and I both shouted out frustrated.

"I need coffee..." Kirstie muttered before storming to the kitchen.

"You have no idea what happened?" Mitch muttered into my ear with a grin while I shook my head. My attention was brought to Kirstie running back in, just as shocked as earlier.

"SCOTT! LOOK!" She shouted as she shoved her hand in my face. I looked at it confused, I looked at her before looking back at the hand, this time I noticed a silver ring, on her third finger.

"NOOOO!" I took her hand and stared at it more intently, hoping for this not to be true.

"Um, Scott?" Mitch called from behind me, I looked over at him, "Check your phone..." He was quickly scrolling through twitter and gasped.

I got my phone out as Kirstie went to get hers her bag.

The first item I came across was a video I posted on snapchat, of Kirstie and I. I hesitated before clicking on it, maybe it could tell me what was going on.

"Kirstin Taylor Maldonado. I only have 10 seconds to ask you this but I know it will be enough time too do so, will you marry me??" I froze. The video ended just before her answer, but there was a second snapchat from Jake.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Kirstin burst in with her phone up, she clearly saw. 

"I asked you too marry me...." I fell on the couch, in total disbelief.

"What did she say?" Mitch was entertained by my problem.

I looked up at Kirstie who was scared but I could tell she wanted to know more.

I picked up my phone and looked at the unopened snapchat for a second. I don't know why this was terrifying me so much, it was just a silly joke right?

I clicked the video but the volume was too quiet for Mitch and Kirstie too hear. I brought it to my ear and the next words I heard stopped my heart beating completely.

"Well!?" Kirstie was itching to know. I looked at her from my position on the couch with regret in my eyes.

"I asked you to marry me and..."

"And!" Mitch shouted. I gulped before turning to him, unable to talk to or look at her while finishing my sentence.

".... and she said Yes."

----------------------

A good friend of mine gave me the ideas for this, there will be apart 2 asap! let me know what you think? ilysm, oh and thank you for believing in me, your ideas are amazing <3 also, sorry if this is a mess, its almost 4am, ill be posting it tonight but editing it probably tomorrow, love you <3