The Wedding.

I sat at the back of the party as I watched him dance. The way his body swayed to the beat made the need for him grow. After watching him for the last 20minutes I finally got up and grabbed a drink.

"Hey hun." I caused him to jumped but he landed right in my arms, a place where I've always wanted him to be.

"You made it!" My skin screamed when he hugged me, it was short and I wanted more.

"Of course! I couldn't miss this for the world, you are my best friend remember." I pulled away unwilling to grab the bottle of wine I brought.

"Oh my gosh, you didn't have to buy anything!" He took the bottle and placed it on the table before hugging me once more.

"I'm just going put this away, thank you so much." And with that he hurried away with a grin on his face, which made what I'm about to do even harder.

"Hey." I said to the DJ when I walked over to him, he nodded my way but didn't look up from the spin tables. "I got my friend to tell you I was surprising-" I was shut up by a mic being pushed in my face.

"I know who you are, go kill it." He smirked before turning back to what he was being paid to do. I smiled back before fixing my hair.

"What are you doing?" I looked over my shoulder to find him stood there. A smirk playing on his lips.

"Sit, please?" I pointed to a chair that had be placed in front of the stage.

"I-"

"Please?" I pouted as I took his hand and he willingly let me, causing my body to light up.

"Ok, ok fine." He made that noise I loved so much, he laughed.

I walked with him, hand in hand until I offered him the seat which he chuckled at before putting his cute little butt down.

I slowly stepped on stage, and turned to face him, nerves suddenly took over when I saw that others have gathered to see what I was going. He noticed and pointed between me and him.

"Focus on us." He mouthed, it was something he always said to me before a show. I took in a deep breath, and focused on us. I brought the mic to my lips and cleared my throat, we all covered out ears when the sound blasted from the speakers.

"Sorry..." I mumbled with a blush, I flicked my eyes towards him, who was trying hard not to laugh.

"Um," I clear my throat again, away from the mic, "This is for my bestfriend." I didn't meet his gaze as I heard him gasp. I nodded towards the DJ who smirked before playing the music.

(A/N play video above.)

I will leave my heart at the door
I won't say a word
They've all been said before, you know
So why don't we just play pretend
Like we're not scared of what is coming next
Or scared of having nothing left

Look, don't get me wrong
I know there is no tomorrow
All I ask is

If this is my last night with you
Hold me like I'm more than just a friend
Give me a memory I can use
Take me by the hand while we do what lovers do
It matters how this ends
Cause what if I never love again?

I don't need your honesty
It's already in your eyes
And I'm sure my eyes, they speak for me
No one knows me like you do
And since you're the only one that matters
Tell me who do I run to?

Look, don't get me wrong
I know there is no tomorrow
All I ask is

If this is my last night with you
Hold me like I'm more than just a friend
Give me a memory I can use
Take me by the hand while we do what lovers do
It matters how this ends
Cause what if I never love again?

Let this be our lesson in love
Let this be the way we remember us
I don't wanna be cruel or vicious
And I ain't asking for forgiveness
All I ask is

I walked foward and grabbed his hand, tears pooled in our eyes as the club was silently watching.

If this is my last night with you
Hold me like I'm more than just a friend
Give me a memory I can use
Take me by the hand while we do what lovers do
It matters how this ends
Cause what if I never love again?

"I-"

"Don't marry him." I begged as the music softly faded away.

"What?" My heart shattered as he yanked his hand back.

"Please don't marry him." I reached for his hand once more but he just stepped away.

"I have too, the wedding's tomorrow." He looked at me like I was crazy.

"Please don't marry him." I cried silently.

"I love him, I'm sorry." He sobbed as he ran out, my heart in his hands.

"But I love you." I whispered, my heart shattered in the hands of the guy I've loved for 15years.

Scott Hoying.

-----------------------
Something quick, id if you want a part 2 or a book from this, cause I kinda like this one shot! ilysm :)