Pancakes.

Videos nothing to do with shot, but its cute still.

Mitch's POV

"I can't do this anymore!" I listened in to Scotts argument with Alex over the phone, I was over it, they've had the same argument almost daily since we go back from tour two weeks ago. Alex and Scott would fight, then not speak for like 2hours, then make up, or make out, then it would happen all over again the next day. I shook my head and went to prepare breakfast, pancakes, Scott's favourite.

"Goodbye Alexander." I jumped a little when Scott stormed out of his room and slumped down on the couch. "Alex and I had a fight." Scott filled me in on what I already knew.

"Im sorry Scooter." I only acted sad for him, I couldn't care less about him and Alex. Actually thats a lie, I couldn't care less about Alex. Scott on the other hand? Well lets just say I care a little too much.

"You made pancakes?" Scott wondered, he's mood suddenly happier. He stood up and stumbled towards the smell with a grin on his face.

"Yup! And look, there not burnt this time." We both laughed at the memory of when I almost burnt down the tour bus a couple weeks ago.

"Im sorry about you and Alex." I said with a mouthful of food. Scott just shrugged like it was nothing.

"Im done, I cant take the arguments anymore." Right, like I haven't heard that before. I accidently rolled my eyes, and Scott saw.

"Im serious Mitch, I ended it." He looked straight at me, not wavering, no sign of taking it back. He was serious.

"You ended it?" I sounded a lot more surprised then I meant to. Scott nodded with a smirk. Damn it Hoying, don't play with me right now.

"Yer, I told him I didn't want to be with him anymore and told him it was over." I felt my heart swell up with hope.

"Good for you Scott." He finished eating and went to wash up his plate.

"Thank you, why should I put up with someone who just wants to argue and have sex?" Scott came and sat with me while I finished my breakfast. I almost chocked when he said the word sex.

"I should be with someone who's sweet, kinda, funny, someone who cares more about the relationship and me then anything else. Someone who I've been in love with since I met them but was too scared to admit it." Scott inched closer to me. I could feel his breath on my face. I just swallowed the mouthful of food when he moved my fringe out of my face.

"Li-like who?" I was nervous, Scott Hoying, my crush of 13years was sitting millimetres away from me. I felt like I was going to pass out.

"You." My eyes widened as Scott pushed his lips to mine and for a moment I did nothing until I melted and our lips moved in sync.

"I love you Mitch, Ive been inlove with you since we met in CATS. I was only with Alex as a distraction as I thought you would never feel the same." He bowed his head sadly. I lifted his head up so I could stare into those gorgeous blue eyes of his.

"Ive been in love with you since CATS too, I just didnt want to ruin our friendship, seeing you with Alex killed me a little everyday, but my love for you never stopped, it just grew. I love you Scott." He cried happy tears before kissing me again. It felt like fireworks and by the look in his eyes when he pulled away, he felt the same.

"Will you be mine?" I just nodded, speechless that Scott Hoying, my bestfriend was becoming my boyfriend.

We hugged for what felt like hours. I was finally happy and safe in Scotts arms. Im just hoping this isn't a dream.

"Thank you for being honest with me." I kissed his nose making him blush.

"Thank you for not burning the house down." Scotts laugh was infectious and I would never grow tired of it. I shoved him playfully.

"God I love you so much." He whispered into my hair.

"God Im never gunna get tired of hearing that." It still felt like a dream.

"Good because Im never gunna get tired of saying it." Scott grinned down at me, damn I was so in love with him.

I just dreamed he would never grow bored of me, because I knew for sure I was going to love him the rest of my life and I couldnt wait to have forever with Scott Hoying. 

--------------------
This one is one of my favourites so far! Hope you liked it, love y'all