Behind the story.

This is a small continuation of what happens with Kirstie and Jeremy in my story Why Not Me? To fully understand this shot go read the chapter. Love ya'll.

I can't stop thinking about him. I know I only met him a couple hours ago but I can't get him out of my head. I didn't realise falling in love could happen so quickly.

I was sat at home with a cup of tea watching our Documentary, hey don't judge me. My phone buzzed and when I saw the ID my heart fluttered out of my chest.

Jeremy -hey wanna hang out? I knew we only saw eachother early but I can't help but miss you? Sorry didn't mean to be weird/creepy

Kirstin!- hey. I'd love too. It's not weird lol.

I sent him my address and ran to get ready for him, I showered in a matter of minutes. It was late so I changed into my pajamas.

I sat back down waiting impatiently for him to arrive.

I tapped my fingers when a knock came from the door. I waited a couple of seconds before answering, I didn't wanna seem too desperate.

"Hey!" I grinned as I saw the roses in his hand.

"Hey..." Jeremy grabbed my hand and kissed it gently. "I got you these. I didn't know what your favourites were so I picked the ones second most beautiful compared to you." The cheesy compliment made me blush.

"Thank you. Please come in." I gestured for him to pass by while I went to put the roses in a vase.

Jeremy and I sat and talked for hours. We asked random questions. I found out his love for music was as strong as mine. He didn't know I was in Pentatonix but he loved them.

Time passed and it was 2am.

"I think it's time I went home." Jeremy brushed a piece of hair out of my face and I yawned.

"What?"

"I'll be back 11 am to take you to breakfast. Well brunch. See you tomorrow beautiful." Jeremy kissed my forehead before letting himself out. God I was falling so hard for him.

After Jeremy took me for lunch we spent almost everyday together. We eventually started dating in secret. Mitch and the gang haven't met him yet.

How did I get so lucky? I thought to myself as I watched Jeremy sleep next to me.

It's a shame though. The whole time I was with Jeremy, I could only think of one person. Avi.

---------------
Ok this is so bad but it's a filler. A very special friend of mine helped me with the idea and I didn't wanna disappoint them even though the chapter is very aweful  love y'all xxx