Valentines part 2.

It had been a year since I saw my friends. The day was the 14th of February 2016, Valentines day or the anniversary of my accident.

For a year I was wondering around aimlessly, praying for something to happen but nothing did. I was alone in this world and the only person who could see or talk to me was unreachable by mobile. I popped in on my friends from time to time, but only too see how there going, not to talk to them.

I don't remember what I was doing there but I ended up at the crash site, I was surprised to find Kirstie and Avi there but Kirstie was more surprised to see me.

"Hi!" She whispered under her breath.

"Hey, whats going on?" I crossed my arms as I watched Avi tie flowers to a post near by.

"Where have you been? I was worried I lost my gift." She chuckled as she watched Avi.

"Sorry, I've been around, where's Scott?" My heart became heavy when I mentioned his name.

"This is a memorial for you, and Scott's running late, he had to pick up Kev cause his car broke down."

"Oh," I watched as Avi walked over to Kirstie to admire his work, but not before pulling her in for a kiss.

"What?!? When did this happen?" My jaw was on the ground as Avi turned away.

"Just after the accident, it brought us closer together." She mouthed with a smirk before showing me her left hand, where on her third finger was a beautiful diamond engagement ring. I was about to fan girl when suddenly I felt something was wrong with Scott in my gut.

"GUYS!" Kevins voice interrupted the moment, he looked battered as he ran over to us with Scott on his heels.

"What happened?" Avi ran to meet his friend half way, Kevin stopped to catch his breath.

"Car crash... over the hill..." Kevin pointed behind him between gasping for air.

"Kevin, where's Scott?" Avi didn't wait for an answer before he sprinted over the hill.

"I'm right here." Scott looked at us confused, as Kirstie and I exchanged a panicked look. Scott couldn't see me but Kirstie could, because of the way I died.

"NO!" I screamed out as I ran after Avi, praying for him to be ok.

"MITCH!" Kirstie screamed after me, I heard both Scott and Kevin ask her why she was yelling my name, but before she had the chance too answer, she was running after me.

"Please be ok, please be ok." I chanted as I met up ran over the hill, what I saw killed me all over again. Scott's car was totalled and on its roof.

"Scott buddy, its ok!" Avi was fighting to free Scott who looked unconscious but I knew he wasn't.

"Oh no." Kirstie caught up to me, her hands flew to her face when she saw the scene. I looked to Scott, horror was plastered on his face.

"Is that me?" He asked a rhetorical question. Tears ran down his face he stepped forward. I needed for him to be ok.

"Scott I love you! please!" I screamed out, this pain was unbearable. Scott stopped walking and spun on his heels.

"Mitch?" Relief took over his face but it was mixed with shock.

"Hey baby," I sobbed, he could finally see me. But he shouldn't.

"How..." He went to touch my face but I stepped away towards his lifeless body.