Forget You.

Scott's POV

It's been a month since Alex and I broke up. At first it was hard, like agonisingly hard, but I'm ok now I guess.

The only thing that's getting me through the day is my best friend and the fact that we go on tour in 5 days.

I laid my our- I mean, my bed, looking around at all the empty space he left behind. All our photos have been taken down, they were to hard to look at. All his clothes have been taken out of the closet, and the most painful thing was, his scent has faded from the bed sheets.

I rolled over and picked up my phone.

"Maybe some music will take my mind of things." I muttered as I pressed the home button and my screen saver flashed up. It was Me, Rozzie Crane, a couple others and Alex. I smiled a little at the memory at the roller rink when I fell on Alex when he tried to catch me.

The happy memory suddenly became saddened by the loss of my happiness. Tears filled my eyes and I chucked my phone to the ground. I've never felt so much pain and anger in my life.

Why did he leave me? Why did I let him walk away...

I covered myself in my blanket and buried my face in my pillows so Mitch couldn't hear me.

Sobs flowed out of me, this has happened everyday since he left, I'm surprised I still have tears to cry.

Suddenly a knock came from behind my bedroom door, I sat up quickly and wiped my eyes dry.

"Come in!" I called, trying to sound as ok as possible. I smiled a little when Mitch entered with Wyatt in his arms.

"Hey, I was wonder if- what's wrong queen?" Mitch frowned as he sat on the edge of my bed. Wyatt jumped out of his arms and pelted for the door again.

"Nothing, why?" I faked the best smile I could but Mitch wasn't buying it. I knew he wouldn't, I don't know why I tried.

"Your eyes are red and your pillow is soaked." He pointed at my pillows, and my eyes were burning from the tears. I hung my head with a sigh.

"Can I ask you something?" I whispered, tear's hovered in base of my eyes, threatening to pour out.

"Anything." Mitch smiled warmly, he moved to sit next me, his legs crossed so neatly it made me rethink everything. I cleared my throat, I knew I was going to break down, but I didn't want too.

"Why wasn't I good enough for him." I chocked on the words, the tears finally fell as I sobbed loudly into the palms of my hands.

"Oh baby." Mitch pulled me into his chest, where I instantly soaked his new designed sweater.

"Every relationship is different. Some end, and some stay strong. What I was told by someone wise when my relationship ended with Travis is that one door shuts and another one opens. You'll find someone who loves you unconditionally and will never leave you because a life without you isn't a life worth living." He whispered calmly. He unfolded his legs and laid down so it would be more comfortable for us both.

After a little while I stopped crying and a massive yawn came over me.

"You haven't slept right in weeks." Mitch brushed my hair from my eyes as they became heavy.