Lost Messages - Part 1.

"You are always out Mitch! Where are you going tonight?" Scott's voice was raised for the 4th night in a row. At first the fight would start about stupid things like not folding the washing then it would turn into something huge I didn't even know was an issue until Scott used it against me.

When you marry your best friend when your 25 you think things will always be fine, and you'll be in love forever but all I'm seeing is how much of a mistake it all was. I have had enough, of the fights, of the pain, of the crying, of this, of him.

"I can't take this anymore!" I screamed, my hands pulling at my hair. Scott instantly stopped.

"take what?" Worry filled his voice, it became soft, that's the Scott I once knew.

"This! Us! The fights have been tearing us apart!" Tear's ran down my face as realisation hit Scott like a brick wall.

"Oh my god your right..." Scott sighed, while he slowly sank into the couch behind him.

"Scott-"

"Mitch please don't say it." Tears filled his own eye's as I backed away from him.

"Scott," I continued anyway. "I think we-" I had to stop myself, I couldn't bring myself to say the words.

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO SAY ANYTHING!" Scott jumped up from the couch and launched the coffee table across the room, it shattered into a million piece but neither of us cared enough at the time.

"THIS IS EXACTLY WHY I CAN'T DO THIS SHIT ANYMORE SCOTT!" I ran to the bedroom to grab the bag I hid a couple weeks back incase of something like this came up and I needed to escape.

"Where are you going now?" His demanding voice scared me shitless but I didn't have time for 20 questions.

"To Kirstie's." Was the shortest answer I could come up with.

"Yer right, your probably going to Drew's since you fucking love him." Scott crossed his arms across his chest as he stood in my way of the door.

"No actually, I am going to Kirstie's, until you can keep your fucking anger and alcoholism under control." My shoulder smashed his as I went passed.

"Excuse me?!" Scott tripped over this own feet as he tried to stop me but come on, this is Scott, drunk or not, he still trips over nothing.

"For the last 9 months, all you've done is drink. I've be struggling to remember you without one in your hand!" I admitted to Scotts dismay.

"Well maybe if you weren't an uncontrollable moaning bitch all the time I wouldn't being this way." Scott openly muttered under his breath but I heard it loud and clear, my heart stung badly.

"You think I'm an uncontrollable bitch?" Tears gathered in my eyes again, this argument is one I've been dreading for months, despite knowing it was coming, doesn't mean it pissed me of any less.

"Well..." He stopped himself and just shrugged his shoulders. Anger consumed me and I couldn't stop myself from what was about to happen.

I slowly turned around, placed my bag on the ground, without looking at Scott once. I walked over to Wyatt and moved him out into my room before returning. My eyes remained on the ground as I walked straight up to Scott. My eyes slowly raised, traveling travel up his body until my eyes were staring into his.

I raised my hand, and slapped Scott as hard as I could.

"HOW DARE YOU! HOW DARE YOU SAY I AM AN UNCONTROLLABLE BITCH! HOW DARE YOU! AFTER EVERYTHING I'VE DONE FOR YOU! FOR US! I STUCK UP FOR YOU WHEN YOUR PARENTS KICKED YOU OUT FOR BEING GAY! I WAS THERE WHEN YOU GOT INTO YOUR FIRST BAR FIGHT, AND EVERY OTHER ONE AFTER THAT FOR THE LAST 13 YEARS! I WAS THERE WHEN ALEX CHEATED AND DUMPED YOU! I DID IT ALL BECAUSE I LOVED YOU!" I don't think I've ever cried so loud in my life.

"Loved?" Despair filled his voice and eyes. I gasped a little at what I actually said. The word swirled around in my head for a moment before I calmly collected my things. I turned away from him as I headed out.

"Loved."

---------------------
NEW ONE SHOT! I am so excited to write part two! Coming tonight maybe? Yay! I have like 5 one shots I'm working on that I hope to release #soon 😍 ilysm x