Don't leave. I love you.

Warning. This may get a little sad.

Mitch's POV

I watched Scott as he packed a small bag filled with clothes. My heart broke a little more with each item he put in it.

"Don't do that Mitch." Scott was crying as it is without me joining in.

"I'm sorry. Ok? Please don't go." I begged Scott to stay, but he was stubborn and to big headed to do so.

"I can't do this anymore. It's not you ok. I just need time to think." Scott's face was dripping in tears.

"It's not you its me right? Really?" I was getting angry. But not at Scott. At us. We were suppose to be together forever but it forever isn't as long as I hoped.

"Mitch. I just..." Scott broke down. I know he didn't want to leave. I know he wanted to stay but maybe we both needed time to breath.

"I'll message you when I get there." Scott went to kiss me but stopped. My heart broke at that moment.

Scott bowed his head and walked towards the door.

"Goodbye Mitch." I couldn't move. He said then one word we never said to eachother. Goodbye. Because goodbye meant the end. This couldn't be the end could it?

I couldn't breath. I needed him. He was the love of my life and I can't live without him.

I ran to the door and sprinted down the stairs as my legs finally caught up with my brain, not caring I didn't have shoes on. I shoved the front doors open and watched Scott put his bag on the back seat of his car. I froze again.  Was I really gunna do this?

"Scott!" I screamed out. I guess I was.

Scott snapped his head up at me. He did something I didn't expect. He ran to me.

"Mitchie." Scott almost knocked me over with the force of the hug he tackled me into.

"Don't leave. I love you." I whimpered into this shoulder breathing in his cologne in case I couldn't get another chance.

"But Mitch..." Scott started.

"I'm sorry we aren't perfect. I'm sorry I don't make you breakfast in bed anymore. I'm sorry I complain about everything. But please. Don't go. I don't know who I'd be without you. Please I lov-" I was cut off by Scott pressing his mouth to mine. Sparks were sent through my body like the first time we kissed and like every time after that.

"I love you Mitch. I'm not leaving again until you send me away." Scott kissed me again before picking me up and carrying me back inside.

"I will never send you away. Your my everything and I love you so much." I hugged him tightly. Afraid he'd run for it. But he didn't.

It's been 10years since that day. Scott and I are stronger than ever. I couldn't be happier to shout out to the world that I love this man and I couldn't be more grateful I ran after him that day. Otherwise my life would be very very different. I'm never lonly now because I chased after my dreams. I chased after Scott Hoying.

-------------
Ok this is all over the place and I guess it's not that sad but it turned out alright I guess. Hope its ok. Love ya'll xxxx