Without him, he's nothing.

A couple days ago, Scott broke up with Alex. He didn't break up with him because he didn't love him, or because one of them cheated, Scott broke up with Alex because he thought putting Alex through Tour again would be too much, he thought it would be best for him to end it with him before Alex ended it first. This decision just made everything worse, I think Scott even deleted his number.

Scott and Alex were perfect for each other, and despite what many of you may think, Alex was the love of his life.

Today, almost a year later, every day he puts on a smile, he rarely goes out, he barely leaves his room. He just, isn't the same as he was. He's sad. I can tell he misses Alex, but he doesn't want to possibly restart everything just for it too all fall apart again. Scott is a very fragile person, not just because of Alex but because thats how he is, you don't know him like I do, when he puts his all into everything that falls apart, it breaks him. 

I dont think I've ever seen him so distort by something, its been a year and he doesn't smile the same, he doesn't laugh the same, even his personality has changed. He's not as excitable as he used to me, I miss that.

Scott still loves Alex. As I sit here and watch him love him from a distance, I see him scrolling through Alex's Instagram and twitter, and I see him, hating himself a little more after every post. 

It kills me because I'm sat here... I'm sat here madly in love with my best friend and he is in love with someone else. But, if I'm honest, I don't know if I love this Scott.

Without Alex, he's not happy. Without Alex, he's not the same. Without Alex, he's not my best friend, not the one I used to know anyway. Without him, he's nothing, and there is nothing I could ever do or say that will ever change that. 

__________________________________ 

HI! something short I know! I have a ton of stuff to post, hopefully soon. love you