Accidents.

Mitch's POV

"

"Come on Mitchie." Luke grabbed my hand, dragging me towards his car, both of us had drank a few and I knew this was a stupid thing to do but I didn't want to upset him.

"Luke, we can just get a taxi babe." I tugged back, worried about getting in his car. He's way more drunk then I am, making me regret walking back with him.

"Mitch, my car is right here. Don't worry." Luke smirked, I cringed at how ugly it made him.

I sighed as Luke shoved me into the passenger seat, almost hitting my head on the door. I looked up at my boyfriend with a fake smile, my eyes begging to get out of here. Luke slammed the door before he stumbled around to the drivers side, falling behind the wheel.

Before I had the chance to put my seat belt on, Luke put his foot down, forcing my body against the leather material. I was beyond terrified, I was regretting this more then anything. I looked at Luke, he was grinning like an idiot making me more scared for my safety.

I got my phone out my pocket and sent a group text to all my contacts.

"I love you, please never forget how much I appreciate you. Never give up. Never give in. Take every opportunity you have coming your way. Smile, don't waste a day. I love you so much. Thank you for being apart of my life. You made me feel so loved and special. Goodbye ❤" I felt a warm tear run down my face as I pressed send.

I glanced over too see how fast Luke was going, my eyes widened when I saw he was going 110mph.

"Luke! Please slow down!" I begged.

"Come on Mitch, 110 isn't even that fast..." Luke grinned, we were now going 120mph.

"LUKE! SLOW DOWN. THIS ISN'T FUNNY!!!" I screamed out as I gripped on to the seat for dear life, forcing my seat belt on before doing his. 

"Mitch relax." Luke looked at me as we swerved across the road. My heart stopped as I saw what was approaching head.

"LUKE LOOK OUT!" bang.

I don't remember much after that. I remember hitting the curb and coming to a stop. The smoked filled my lungs, making me realise the situation. I checked myself over, making sure I wasn't harmed before I glanced over to Luke who was struggling to undo his seat belt.

"Are you ok?" I asked frantic. He nodded,  pushing me out the car, a passerby ran over to help us out thankfully.

Once we were both out I panicked. My phone was on 1% so I couldn't call for help. I looked around me, my breath hitched as I saw the mess that was scattered all over the road. Luke's car was beyond unrecognisable now, the windscreen was smashed on the drivers side and the door was bent inwards, Luke had too climb out of passenger side. 

"Sir are you harmed?" thankfully a police van was passing by at the time of the accident.

"I'm fine, I need too ring my parents." I lied, my parents were in Texas so they weren't able to help me.

"What is your name and age please sir?" He looked me in the eyes, trying to calm me down.

"Mitch Grassi, I'm 23, and that's Luke Johnson. He's 25 sir." I wrapped my arms around my waist for comfort and warmth, keeping my head low, not wanting to make eye contact with Luke.

"Mitch baby.." Luke stumbled towards me, I quickly stepped away, I was furious at him but I was also just as terrified of him at the same time.

"Stay away from me." I cried out, hiding a little behind the policeman.