I'm sorry.

I stood here, next to my best friend, the love of my life, my everything, waiting for him to marry someone else. I hated this more then anything, but I agreed to be his bestman because he's my bestfriend and I love making him happy more than anyone else, including myself.

"You ok?" He asked me. He placed a hand on my shoulder and my heart skipped a beat.

"Yer, just thinking about stuff." I lied, I was thinking of him, like usual.

Suddenly Misbehavin' started playing soft, that meant the husband-to-be was coming. Great.

I watched the man next to me, his face was a confusion of emotions. He was smiling but his eye's we're filled with worry and regret. I was so confused too, why was he feeling this way?

"Hi." The husband-to-be was breathless, my bestfriend on the other hand seemed like he was going into a panic attack. I rubbed his arm and I saw him truly smile for the first time that day.

"Hey." He forced a smile again, what was going on?

I zoned out once the priest was talking, all I could think of was him and why couldn't this be us. I got too much in my own head and I felt tears build up.

"Do you Alexander Kirk take Scott Richard Hoying to be your lawful wedded husband?"

"I do." Alexander smiled brightly, I knew he was mad for Scott, everyone knew it. Scott felt the same for Alex. They were perfect for eachother. My heart broke and a tear ran down my face as Scott was halfway to never being mine.

"And do you, Scott Richard Hoying take Alexander Kirk to be your lawful wedded husband?" I couldn't breath, my world was being taken away from me, another tear ran down my face.

"No." My head snapped up and every gasped.

"Excuse me?" The priest was taken back by Scott's answer, we all were.

"No, I don't. I don't love Alexander the way I use too. I can't do this. I didn't want to hurt you Alex but I can't marry you." Alexander stood there in shock. My heart was beating so fast, Scott didn't love Alex! Best day ever.

I stared at Scott who walked towards me with a grin on his face.

"I'm sorry Alex." Scott grabbed me and kissed me like he had nothing left to lose. I didn't hesitate, I kissed back, god knows if this would last.

"Scott..." I gasped for air once we pulled away.

"Ive loved you from the moment I met you. Your beautiful and perfect and I love you." He was so proud, it sounded to true unlike when he would say it to Alexander.

"Scott." We turned to see Alex with a small smile. I could see he was heartbroken beyond words but he put up a good front.

"Marry him." He grinned while I stood there with my mouth open wide. "You love him, he loves you, don't let this wedding go to waste, please." Alex was shaking but he was sure. Scott hugged him, they kissed one last time.

"Thank you Alex." They released eachother before Scott took my hand. Alexander lent forward and gave Scott his engagement ring. Scott blushed but got down on one knee.

My life was falling back into place. It was so rushed but it felt right.

"Mitchell Coby Michael Grassi. Ive loved you from the moment I met you, you never fail to make me smile or get me coffee. I would love to spend everyday with you. Will you marry me?" Everything was happening at once, I couldn't speak. I nodded before Scott pulled me into another kiss, this time it was slow but passionate.

"Do you, Mitchell Coby Michael Grassi, take Scott Richard Hoying to be your lawful wedded husband?"

"I do." Tears were pouring down my face.

"Do you, Scott Richard Hoying, take Mitchell Coby Michael Grassi to be your lawful wedded husband?" I froze, terrified he would change his mind, Scott smiled proudly before wiping the tears of my face.

"I do." I died and went to heaven, my heart was beating out my chest.

"I know pronounce as husband and husband, you may kiss the husband." The priest laughed a little.

I looked up at Scott, his eyes were just as beautiful as the day we met. God I was so inlove with him.

Scott grabbed my face gentle and kissed me, this time it was filled with love and warmth.

I can't believe this happened.

"I love you so much Mitch." Scott lent his forehead against mine.

"I love you so much more Scott." He kissed my nose before we left for home. We didn't want a party or presents. We wanted eachother, to cuddle, to kiss, to love.

I'm sorry Alexander, I didn't mean to hurt you. But thank you for giving up your happiness for the sake of Scott's. We named out baby boy after you, we want them to be as loving, and caring just like you. We will never forget you.
Rest in paradise.

Love from,
Mitch, Scott and Alexander.

------------------
Something different. Hope you loved it, lol xD love y'all x