Happy Birthday.

Today's the day!

I've been waiting for it for months! 

It's finally your birthday!

I can't believe I'm more excited then you are.

I had all the party decorations in my car, I'm surprised it didn't fly away with the amount of helium balloons I hid in there.

I woke up as the sun peaked over the mountain top and jumped into the shower, today needs to be perfect!

I called everyone before christmas and told them to come but I doubt they will, everyone has their own lives now.

Once I was showered, I grabbed the clothes I set out the night before and threw them on, I glanced in the mirror shrugging at the sight of my hair, I could fit it later.

I kissed his cheek while he slept and held in a giggle as his smiled lazily.

I grabbed my keys and dashed to my car before he could see me. I tried to get in behind the drivers seat but couldn't fit due to the balloons so I called in for some help.

Mitch arrived moments later with a smirk on his face, he helped me move the balloons from my car to the garage. I knew he wouldn't find them because I took the key!

I hugged him tightly before getting in my car again, driving to collect the birthday present. I couldn't wait for him to see it.

I turned the radio on as I drove to distract myself a little but when Can't Sleep Love started playing, I turned it all the way up.

"Gimme that Can't Sleep Love!!!" I pended at the top of my voice.

"I want that Can't Sleep Love!!!" I was having the time of my life.

"The kind I dream about all day! The kind that keeps me up all night!" I sighed happily as I thought of him.

"Gimme that Can't Sleep Love!" I chuckled as I got a couple stares as I pulled into the lay by next to the building.

I jumped out and locked the door behind me, I ran inside the building very excited to collect your things.

"Good morning! You're here early." The shop owner greeted me with a warm smile. I nodded while bouncing on my heels.

"Well, I was just too excited!" I grinned with a blush growing as she chuckled.

"Alright, come on back, it's ready to be taken home!" I gasped while eagerly skipping behind her to the back of the shop. 

I clamped my hand over my mouth to stop my self from squealing. It was so beautiful.

"It's perfect! Thank you so much!" I hugged her tightly before examining it. It was everything I hoped. 

We both moved it into my car where it slid in nicely behind my seat. I can't wait to get this home.

"Thanks again honey!" I hugged her once more before getting in behind the wheel.

"Anytime! Glad I could be apart for this project." I chuckled and waved goodbye before heading home.

I carefully moved the presents into the garage once I arrived and ran inside, ready to start the day.

I walked into see Mitch with a cup of coffee waiting for me.

"Are you ready?" I smirked.

"Of course!" His enthusiasm raised my spirits even higher.

I sipped my coffee and placed it down on the side, I guided Mitch out to the garage where his gasp made my heart skip a beat.

"Wow..." I blushed.