Baby Girl.

We were a couple shows into this new tour. I couldn't be more pleased with how it's going.

We've only been to a handful of cities and I feel like we've meet almost half the world.

Meet and greet are one of my favourite moments of tour. I love getting to meet you and take pictures and just get to know you a little better.

It's the least we can do after all you've done for us over the last 5 years.

I looked over to my boyfriend, he was talking to Kirstie about what makeup he should wear tonight.

I love when he expresses himself like this. He looks beautiful no matter what he wears, on his body and on his face.

"Baby?" I called gently and he turned to me with a smile.

"Yer?"

"You look beautiful tonight." I blushed as a happy grin took over his face.

He wondered over and kissed my cheek gently, thanking me for my kind words.

We've been together for 3 years now. I've been planning to propose for months but I need it to be perfect. He deserves the best and more.

As the people flooded in, we took a thousand and one photos and gave out just as many hugs.

It was amazing.

It seemed to be over just as quickly as it began. I sighed feeling accomplished with my day so far.

I was about to head to the bathroom to wash up before going to sound check, when he stopped me.

"Scottie, can you come here a moment please?" I nodded and returned to him, wondering why he needed me.

Mitch grabbed my hand, and looked up into my eyes. His eyes started to tear up.

"Whats the matter Mitchie?" I wiped his tears away, concern covered my face.

"Nothing, I have a surprise for you." He smirked and his glanced flicked to the door. I followed his look and gasped.

"Daddy!" Eliza squealed as she ran over to me.

"Oh my goodness! Hi baby girl!" I crouched down to pick her up. She wrapped my hands around my neck and kissed my cheek sweetly, just like here other daddy does. I turned to Mitch with my mouth hung open. He covered his mouth and had happy tears pouring down his face.

"I missed you baby." I held her tightly but not too tight.

"I've missed you too daddy. Daddy told me to stay in the other room until Uncle Avi came to get me." She smiled proudly at her dad.

"You did a good job sweetheart." Mitch opened his arms and Eliza squirmed to get into them.

"Daddy has one more job to do. Can you go wait with Auntie Kirstie for me?" Mitch hummed cutely, giggling when Eliza nodded. Mitch placed her on the ground and watched her run into Kirstie's arms.

"How did you get her here?" I wiped a tear away of my own. Having a child while your on tour wasn't the best decision we made back then, but as we she her squeal and giggle as Kirstie tickles her tummy, we can see that it was the perfect decision.

"I asked my parents to bring her." He chuckled. I nodded, totally consumed by my daughter.

"Scottie." Mitch grabbed my hand and kissed it sweetly.

"Yes?" I noticed him shaking a little.

"I love you so much." Oh no.

"I love you too baby." I chuckled as he became flustered.

"You've stuck by me, no matter what. You've never given up on me or us. I can't tell you how much I appreciate you." He stared me in the face, he was so beautiful, he had my full attention. I opened my mouth to speak but he placed a finger to my lips to silence me.

"We've been best friends for 15 years and boyfriend for 3 almost 4 beautiful years. We have a gorgeous daughter. We have an amazing career. We have everything we ever wanted, well almost." Mitch knelt down, tear's gathered in our eyes as he pulled out a beautiful ring out, with Eliza's birth stone on it.

"Scott Richard Hoying. You make me so happy and you make me feel so loved. Will you do the honor or becoming my husband and completely my bucket list of a perfect life?" I looked at him for a moment. I glanced around and saw everyone was crying, even Kirstie while Eliza was trying to pull at her hair.

"I love you. I will give you the world and more because baby, you deserve everything. Yes! Yes I will marry you!" Mitch put the ring on, I grabbed him and pulled him to his feet. I kissed him immediately.

The room erupted in cheers. I kissed Mitch once more and walked over to Kirstie, who handed Eliza to me.

"She will look beautiful in her little flower girl outfit." I muttered.

"She definitely will." Mitch peaked my lips.

"Hey? I was about to pack up but do you want a family photo to remember the occasion?" Bless the meet and greet photographers heart.

"That would be great. Thank you." I put Eliza on the ground, and couched behind her to keep her still. Mitch bent down a little to make it look more family related.

Eliza places her hands on my legs and we all smiled happily.

Once we got the photos back I couldn't help but feel complete inside.

This was my family! My soon to be husband and my beautiful baby girl. What could be better then that?

------------------
Random but it turned out pretty good.... I love you guys. If you can tell the one shot is based around the photo attached. I hope you liked it. ilysm 😍