Say Something.

"Say something, or I'm giving up on you." You begged, as you packed your bags.

"I'll always be the one if you want me to." You cried as I watched, emotionlessly.

 "Anywhere, I would have followed you, to the end of this earth." You admitted as a tear escaped.

"Please say something, or I'm giving up on you." You whispered as the room became almost bare.

"And I am feeling so small, was it all in my head? Now I know nothing at all." You grunted stupidly to yourself.

"And I will stumble and fall but we're still learning to love, just starting to crawl." You came over and grabbed my hand but I snatched it back harshly.

"Say something, I'm giving up on you." You stared me in the eyes, before I use to get lost in them but now I felt emptiness.

"I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you, anywhere I would have followed you, but you shut me out." You slowly backed away, grabbing the photos from the wall with a sad smile.

"I beg of you, please say something, I'm giving up on you." You seemed fed up with me, I didn't blame you.

"I will swallow my pride, you are the one that I love, but I'm saying goodbye." You held your breath to keep your voice from breaking.

"You had the chance to say something, now I've given up on you." You picked up the last of your things and left, leaving behind a broken heart and some unforgettable memories.

Each step you took was like being stabbed in the chest. You gave me everything and I throw it away. As I sobbed on the ground of our empty apartment, only one sentence replayed over and over in my mind.

"Say something..."

I love you.

"Say something..."

I miss you.

"Say something..."

I need you.

"Say something..."

I'm sorry.

"Say something..."

Don't leave me.

"I'M SPEAKING TO YOU AVI! WHY ARENT YOU LISTENING?!" I tore out my hair as I glanced around the apartment once more, the realisation really hit home.

Oh, that's right.

I'm saying something but its too late, you already gave up on me.

------------------------------------

HI! ITS BEEN YEARS!!!! HOW HAVE YOU BEEN!?

This is the most random one shot I've ever written? Its not good at all but I tried :P Btw, its Avi talking at the beginning but its Kirstie's POV the whole time. IDK why Ive explained it, to me it just looks confusing... BTW! I have other good one shots I am writing! they will be released #soon :* ilysm <3