7.'House Party'

January 16,1988

Aaliyah

Me and the crew were at my house putting finishing touches for the big party. Stacey and I are finally 21, we about to turn this party out. It's going to be 50 people at the party, the DJ is setting up his session and R. Kelly will be here in a few.

"Evan, can you get the cooler and put ice in it for me ?" I asked while, putting the food on the table.

"Sure thang bighead." He smirked.

I hit him on the arm playfully. "Don't start that shit, it's our birthday." Stacey said while putting the drinks on the table. Evan came back with the cooler full of ice and Cube filled it up with beers and soda.

"Alright, guys that's it. Thanks for helping us." I smiled.

"No problem Liyah, anything ya'll." Yella said.

"Okay, ya should go change and then will be ready to party aight." Stacey stated.

"Aight." They said while walking out the door.

"Let's getting cute girl." I turned to Stacey. We walked upstairs into our rooms and took a quick shower.

30 Minutes Later...

Me and Stacey came out our rooms looking fine. Stacey was wearing a leather black jacket, a matching skirt, a pink crop top, and long black boots. I was wearing a big white and black jacket, black baggy jeans, a black and white crop top and white Nike sneakers.

"Damn !" We complemented each other.

"Stacey, you look hot. Showing those long legs girl." I said while snapping my fingers.

"And look at you Ms. Aaliyah. These clothes look so adorable on you, R. Kelly gonna like it. She smirked.

"Girl hush up." We heard knocking on the front door. "Come on let's get this party started."

"Let hit it." She smiled, as we walked downstairs and opened the front door. All of our friends came in the house, giving us hugs and birthday gifts.

"Have fun guys, enjoy the party." I smiled. Stacey and I took all of our gifts upstairs, and when we came back down we saw the guys. They was matching wearing, black jackets, white t-shirts, and Raiders gear.

Bestfriend was looking good though...

"Happy birthday girls." They said while laughing.

"Thank you." We said, while hugging each of them.

"Damn." Eazy licking his lips at me.

"Don't start that mess boy." I smirked.

"Hey it's not my fault, you looking all sexy and shit." He said while pulling me to him.

"Well, you know how I do." I wrapped my arms around him. "So what did you get me for my birthday, huh ?"  I asked.

He let go of me handing me a bag. "Why don't you look and see ma." He smirked. I took the bag, looked inside and pulled out a belt that said 'LIYAH 'on it.

My eyes widen. "OH MY GOD, Eric this is so dope, thank you so much ." I jumped in his arms, kissing his cheek over and over.

He chuckled. "You welcome baby girl, nothing but the best for you." He put me down and kissed my temple. I heard the door bell ring again.

"I'll get it Aaliyah." Stace said. I looked up saw the one and only R. Kelly, strolling in the house. Everybody started bugging out chanting his name. He walked over to me and gave me a big hug.