33.'Choosey Lover'

Excuse my mistakes

March 29,1991

Aaliyah

Tonight is the night of the of the 'Billboard Awards ' and its gonna be hot. I'm going to perform tonight looking sexier than ever. I know NWA is gonna be there, their nominated for 2 awards and I'm nominated for 3 awards.

"Aaliyah over here !" One of the paparazzi said. I turned and smiled and did some poses. I'm wearing a sexy tight, silk, long sleeved black dress with heels. I know I'm gonna turn some heads. I walked on the red carpet into the beautiful building and saw it was packet with celebrities and interviewers.

"Oooo girl look at you." I heard a familiar voice, I turned and it was Missy.

I giggled. "You like ?" I did a lil turn.

"Yes babygirl, you killin', I know Eazy gonna be on that ass tonight." She smirked.

I hide my ass and chuckled. "Girl please, aint nobody want him."

But me...

"Mhmm, come on girl our seats are in the 3rd row." I followed Missy to our seats and of course my seat was next to Ginuwine. Might I say he is looking fine, showing abs and all.

 Might I say he is looking fine, showing abs and all

"Showing skin I see." I smirked at him.

I chuckled. "Oh don't act like u don't like it and you look so sexy." He whispered the last part.

"Thank you." I rolled my eyes. The show started, everyone applauded as we saw Arsenio Hall walked on the stage.

He chuckled. "Good evening everybody and welcome to the Billboard Awards." He smiled. "Yes, we gonna have a great show but first lets start with the nominees for tonight."

Eazy

Man I'm nervous, I hope NWA get a least 1 award tonight. We earned it so we have the right. I'm in the 3rd row sitting with the boyz and with Tracy. Yes I brought her along, I mean shit she wanted to go and she wouldn't stop bothering about. I know Aaliyah's here and I cant wait to see her sexy ass again.

"For the best Rap/ Hip-Hop single & Track goes to.... NWA, 100 Miles And Runnin !" Arsenio Hall smiled as everyone applauded.

"Hell yeah." I grinned as I gave the boys some dap as we walked up to the stage and I grabbed the Award from Arsenio.

" I grinned as I gave the boys some dap as we walked up to the stage and I grabbed the Award from Arsenio